BY SKINNY COW

Greek Frozen Yogurt: Skim Milk, Cultured Skim Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Milk Protein Concentrate, Cream, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Molasses, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Guar Gum, Corn Starch, Salt, Yogurt Culture. Fudge Swirl: Sugar, Water, Corn Syrup, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Corn Starch, Sea Salt, Vanilla Extract, Pectin.

D W.
Roanoke, VA
Soooooo delicious! Very creamy and tasty, would definitely purchase again. Whole family loves these! Have tried other frozen yogurt treats but these taste so much better. Great chocolate taste.
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
These are delicious! They don't have that weird chalky flavor or texture that many other "diet" ice cream desert products can have. They are simply amazing and anyone watching their figure, or anyone who just likes desert should definitely try them out!
Griselda V.
Louisville, KY
I really love the taste 😋. My whole family enjoys this. You all have to try this once  and will fall in love with it. My husband loves everything that is made with chocolate so this is his favorite.
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,639 reviews
These are my absolute favorite! I love skinny cow and all of their products! I have a problem dieting because I can’t bring myself to cut sweets but skinny cow allows me to have a treat every once in a while without overloading sugar and calories! Great product, great company! Will continue to buy! 😍
Danielle B.
Covington, TN
Sooooo yummy. I love this ice cream and I never ever feel guilty after eating them. I still can get a sweet in and not feel bad for cheating on my diet
Danielle B.
Covington, TN
I’m not a huge Greek yogurt fan but this is totally good. You can’t even tell it’s made with Greek yogurt and you won’t feel guilty eating it.
Jean L.
Fort Wayne, IN
I really enjoyed this ice cream bar. It was delicious and just the right amount of a sweet treat. The flavor is perfect
Zoe B.
these are delicious not only the are a treat but they energise me in the day when it's hot I love them so much
Hannah B.
Forest, MS
What do they taste like
Holly J.
How many calories per one ?
Anne R.
Lynn, MA
How many calories? Does it taste like real chocolate ?
Aaisha C.
Is it nicer than the magnums