Skinny Cow Chocolate Fudge Cone

by Skinny Cow

Skinny cow chocolate fudge cone 4 pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skinny Cow Chocolate Fudge Cone!
How would you rate this product?
Richmond, VA
Wow, these Chocolate Fudge cones were delicious! I loved how they were low in calories. I still was able to enjoy a delicious treat, without worrying too much about calories. It was easy to just pull out of the box and eat. I really enjoyed eating these!
Seattle, WA
Man, these are good. Okay, these are the bars that I hoarded when they were one sale, and I had to make room for them in the freezer, so I sacrificed my frozen pizza, if that tells you how good they are.
Love these! Makes me think I'm eating a Drum Stick.  I love that theres chocolate at the bottom of the cone like in Drum Sticks. That's the BEST part!!! :-)  A bit pricey, but that's my only con.
Rochester, MN
I absolutely ADORE these. 4 isn't enough... I have no self control. They are so creamy and delicious and the best part is that they rim the inside of the cone with chocolate, which you think is great until you get to the bottom where there is a whole bunch of solid chocolate. When I had that, I was in heaven. I don't eat ice cream very much, but when I do, I definitely choose these.
I loveee Skinny Cow ice cream cones. They taste similar to normal ice cream cones but you don't feel as bad about them because they contain a lot less of the bad stuff! It seriously doesn't taste like it's a healthier alternative--it tastes so good :)
Mineral Wells, WV
These are my absolute favorite! I love skinny cow and all of their products! I have a problem dieting because I can’t bring myself to cut sweets but skinny cow allows me to have a treat every once in a while without overloading sugar and calories! Great product, great company! Will continue to buy! 😍
Yum! These are delicious and you can't even tell they are a lower calorie option. These definitely satisfy my sweet tooth. I do wish they weren't so expensive though.
Kapolei, HI
These are a huge fan favorite in my house. They don't taste lower calorie and satisfy your sweet tooth without feeling like you're missing out on something.
New Britain, CT
I love these cones! They are just like the higher calorie ones but without the guilt. The best part is the solid chocolate at the bottom of the cone.
I like the ice cream but the cone is chewy not crisp, it has a weird texture and taste right home from the grocery store.