Skinny Cow Blissful Truffle Dark Bar Chocolate

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

"Here's one truffle you can't get e-nuffle. A rich chocolatey outside. A smooth truffle layer inside. Decadent? Yes! Sinful? Never! Now this is what I call bliss. "

Zerlaine P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This chocolate is absolutely dreamy! It's so smooth, and just melts in your mouth. It's also very addicting.. I may or may not have hidden it from my brother, just so I can eat it all myself..haha. I purchased this product at full price for my personal pleasure. i'm sad it's discontinued
Aubrey M.
Youngstown, OH
Skinny cow products are delicious and not as bad for you as normal chocolate bars or ice creams. This product is good, but I prefer the milk chocolate. A little expensive but it is worth it since it has less calories.
Rebecca J.
Mentor, OH
The Skinny Cow Blissful Truffle bars in dark chocolate are wonderful. They have a nice rich flavor and it's just enough to satisfy a chocolate craving. If I am craving something sweet or chocolate I reach for these. I like to keep them around so I am not tempted to reach for something else.
Waverly G.
Sherwood, OR
As endearing as a cow with curves may be, something about this brand makes me feel uneasy. The point of chocolate delicacies is not to feel skinny and healthy; if you wanted that, you might as well eat a single salad leaf or a grain of brown rice. Chocolate is meant to be enjoyed, don't limit yourself by over thinking about the calories. Also, I'd like to meet the genius in marketing that decided that a good adjective for "chocolates" is in fact, "chocolate." Please stop telling me how to eat my chocolate. I will no longer limit myself to the restraints of society's unrealistic expectations for people and cows alike.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love the Skinny Cow Dark Chocolate Truffle Bars. They are so sweet and just the right amount of chocolate to satisfy your sweet tooth. It is also enough chocolate that you don't want to eat another after you eat one (like I do with most chocolate!). My husband thinks they are to chocolatey, but I don't there is such a thing!
Sydney H.
San Diego, CA
This are absolute BLISS. I have such a huge sweet tooth that sometimes, I let myself get out of hand. But with the Skinny Cow chocolates, I don't have to worry so much because the nutritional values aren't too bad and they're sweet enough for me to feel content and satisfied after a couple pieces rather than a whole bag of generic candy would make me feel.
Kya F.
These come in a box that contains six pouches. In each pouch is about four or five clusters of ooey, gooey, caramely, chocolaty goodness! I’m telling you, these little clusters are so good! I don’t eat these daily or even weekly. I only eat them when I want a real treat These are truly an indulgent treat. If you try it, I promise you will like it!
Alice C.
Conroe, TX
This is my go to Candy Bar. I am trying to cut down on calories but I still need my candy. Dark Chocolate is my favorite. These do not contain as much fat as a regular candy bar and the dark chocolate is much better for the body then milk chocolate. This is my favorite skinny cow candy bar.
Nancy T.
Cape Coral, FL
OK, so you like Dark Chocolate? Who doesn't? You will love this these bars!! This is the perfect pick me up for the afternoon break. I have mine with a cup of coffee! So worth it! I get mine at my local grocery store! Yummy and worth every penny! Will definitely buy again next week!
Margie B.
Elkins Park, PA
Skinny cow chocolate truffle is delicious. this item is hard to resist but a little pricey. i buy the value pack when on sale. The chocolate caramel is just as delicious. Item is just as delicious as Hershey. I regularly purchase this item and recommend to all chocolate lovers.