Skinny Bunny Tea Weight Loss & Detox Bundle: Manage Weight, Support Immune System, Healthy Cleanse & Promote Health with Antioxidants (Vanilla Chai Tea AM + Citrus Vanilla Tea PM - 28 Day Supply + Skinny Bunny Water Bottle) uploaded by Emily W.

BY SKINNY BUNNY TEA

You deserve a product that gives you freedom to showcase your healthy lifestyle yet quench your desire to be fun, sexy, and in shape. Together we're going to show the world a new attitude that can only be defined as the core of your being. The core of... see more...

• Where do you get this1 Answers
  • I want to try this but I don't know what's in it and if it will w...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica M.
Canyon Country, CA
I bought Skinny Bunny bundle during a black Friday promo. I have been wanting to try one of these popular detox teas and see if they were worth the hype. The amazing discounted price was what finally motivated me to purchase. The pills are large and might be difficult for some to swallow. They did not have a taste nor smell too strong that they are difficult to take. I need to make sure to take daily as directed and update this review on its overall impact on my health. AM pill: I did not feel energy and still required my normal 2 cups of coffee. I did notice it suppresed my appetite on thr days I have taken. I snacked less and got full quickly. No jitters or other side effects notice. PM pill: On some days taken I slept like a dream. Out cold! On others I tossed and turn as if I didn't take the pill. I did not wake up refreshed ready to go. Not a miracle pill. I still felt tired and needed caffeine to wake up and feel energized. The PM tea tastes ok and smelled amazing.

Adri K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I did the 28 day supply.. I have very mixed feelings about it. 1. I got the deal during the black Friday promo of 2016. So I didn't get it until sometime in Dec. I was sick so couldn't start until jan2017. The tea is good. I did enjoy that and would probably by more of the tea. I got the vanilla chai a.m and lemon pm tea. The lemon wasn't over powered and was nice even without added sweetener or sugar. the vanilla chai was the same. Little spice without having to use any sweetener. The beauty sleep pills were both good and bad. The first night I took it I had crazy dreams and tossed and turned. The nights after were either really good sleep or I tossed and turned. I however was not drowsy majority of the time with the beauty sleep pill. The weight loss pills did curve the hunger a little bit. I did not feel like I was detoxing and going through a cleanse. No extra frequent trips to the restroom.I did come with work out books you download and healthy tips to get you going. Results vary!
Ruth S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've witnessed terrible unprofessional acts from these people. I've seen them make posts on instagram, and when users claim they get sick or ask questions in regards to their health as a result of getting sick, these people erase these comments and block these users. After seeing this lack of professionalism and care for customers, I'm certainly not going to try this product.
laurin n.
West Bloomfield, MI
wow, the things i can say about this! my sister bought this for me, and when i tell you amazing!! AMAZING! i lost so much weight off it, and i was so happy with it, and the price was just right! great product!
Emily W.
Mayerthorpe, Alberta
I'm on day 4 of my 28 day cleanse. And so far I love Skinnybunny tea ūüėć I feel so much more energized during the day and ive been sleeping better at night. I've lost 4 pounds (I have also been eating a lot healthier and trying to exercise mildly) and never felt better. I'm not bloated anymore! ūüėĀ I've barely started this adventure and I'm already feeling so great.
Theresa S.
Mississauga , ON
I want to try this but I don't know what's in it and if it will work for me?
Kristin T.