BY SKINNY BUNNY TEA

Cierra G.
Rio Vista, CA
The tea doesn't really have a taste to it but it does give you energy. I purchased the morning and night time tea and pills and with a clean eating diet along with the teas I did loose 10 lbs in a whole month. It is a help to boost your weight loss journey.
Devyn J.
Bayville, NJ
It's like any other water bottle. The annoying thing is that the top is a screw top so it literally makes a mess unless you are super careful.
Adri K.
I like the water bottle. It's cute and functional. It has a pull off kind of top. It also has a twist closure... I use it at work mostly.
Shaye J.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love my skinny bunny water bottle, it's holds more water than a typical water bottle but actually fits in the cup holders!
Diana C.
Panama city
Hello!
so, the bottle does not feel too heavy or too thick so wouldn't recommend to pour hot water in it.. I was brave enough to try with warm water to add to my already cold skinny bunny lemon flavored tea.
it doesn't spill. I tested it a few times because I needed to put the bottle in my bag where my phone and tablet are.
it can hold about 1 lt of water.
here is a picture of mine with my lemon tea in it :)