BeautyBodyBody Careskinnutritions

by skinnutritions

moisturzer

moisturizer

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SKINnutritions for healthy skin, 1-2-3- Ultimate Skin System (1 facial soap + 1 clarifying lotion + 1 youth-perfecting-intensive-moisturizer), 3 pcs!
tyeisha D.
Ravenna, OH
SKINnutritions for healthy skin, 1-2-3- Ultimate Skin System (1 facial soap + 1 clarifying lotion + 1 youth-perfecting-intensive-moisturizer), 3 pcs uploaded by tyeisha D.
I went out of town and realized I didnt bring a toner or moisturizer so I stopped by family dollar and they only had vitamin e oil, which I already had, or this 3 step kit. So I got the kit because it was $5 for all of these and when I was reading the individual packaging and ingredients of each product, they actually seemed like they might work. I'm not sure how the cleanser works becuase I love the cleansers im currently using and didnt need another one. The toner is amazing! It leaves my skin feeling and smelling so clean without drying my face out. The moisturizer is amazing as well! I rub it into my hands and pat it into my face and neck (to avoid wrinkles) and it absorbs so nicely without making my face oily. I would definitely recommend for skincare lovers on a budget. As always, do a patch test before applying products to your face in case of reactions ❤
Valerie M.
SKINnutritions for healthy skin, 1-2-3- Ultimate Skin System (1 facial soap + 1 clarifying lotion + 1 youth-perfecting-intensive-moisturizer), 3 pcs uploaded by Valerie M.
OMG This saved my face from the effect of wearing an face mask during work during the Covid 19 pandemic. My face was sk broke out having to wear those dreadful mask during my 8hr work shif Well this has improved my skin in just a few day I use it morn and night And the best part it was only Around 5$ at family Dollar Store I recommend if moneys tight get this product Ill probably keep it as part of my skin care routine Eveny when money gets navk to normal SKINnutritions for healthy skin, 1-2-3- Ultimate Skin System (1 facial soap + 1 clarifying lotion + 1 youth-perfecting-intensive-moisturizer), 3 pcs

Looking for your answer?