skinner® simply perfect pasta® texas shape

by Skinner

Satisfy your craving for all things Texan with Skinner® Texas Shape pasta. Whether used in a summertime pasta salad or as a base for your favorite chili recipe, this fun and versatile shape will always be a conversation starter at mealtime.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of skinner® simply perfect pasta® texas shape !
2 years agoKaty, TX
skinner® simply perfect pasta® texas shape  uploaded by Samantha J.
The first time I saw this pasta, it was on sale, so I thought I would give it a try. I liked the novelty of having my state in my pasta dish. Since that first time, I've purchased the Texas shaped pasta many times. I love using it as the star for a fun pasta salad. Most recently, I realized I was out of most of my other small pastas, so this stood in for my egg noodles in my leftover Thanksgiving turkey soup. It was perfect! It gave a great texture and made the whole thing fun.