Skinner  Sea Shells 12 Oz Bag

Skinner Sea Shells 12 Oz Bag

BY SKINNER

Shrimp & shell louis salad recipe see more...

Skinner  Sea Shells 12 Oz Bag
Skinner Sea Shells 12 Oz Bag
Buy on Walmart
Anna B.
Pine Bluff, AR
Delicious and wonderful paired with velveeta cheese to make a hearty shells and cheese.. To make a meal filled with protein that's good for both kids and adults, chop up hot dogs, micro babe them for a minute or until you feel they're done enough. Then add them to the already made shells and cheese, stir and then serve.
jonathan f.
Mattawa, WA
I love the shells pasta because they have a great taste and I think that they are more filling than other pastas out there. when i make a spaghetti I like to use pasta shells instead of regular spaghetti noddle's. tastes great!!!
Samantha S.
Pensacola, FL
If you're making homemade Mac and cheese these are a must. They hold the cheese
Just perfect and they're not too big or too small for the little
Ones. I love to eat them too
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
They are easy to cook and always turn out great. I like to make this with my favorite cheesy meat sauce served garlic bread
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Good to have these for Mac n cheese really my favorite to have kind of shell for Mac n cheese really appetizing
Candace B.
I use Skinner seashells when I make my macaroni and cheese. Perfect taste and perfect size
Amanda S.
I love to eat these!
mmmm Conchitas!
can't go wrong with a Mexican soup! awesome product!
Daniele r.
Virginia Beach, VA
We love to eat these in our house hold . We cook them with tomato sauce and season all.
Cierra G.
pennington gap va, va
These are the best shells I've ever eaten i eat these like bananas yummy 🌮
Chelsie A.
Love these perfect to use if making homemade macaroni, or any other pasta!