Skinn Cosmetics Take the Weekend Off Purifying Overnight Leave-on Treatment - 1.7 Oz

BY SKINN COSMETICS

Take The Weekend Off is an intense anti-aging, revitalizing and purifying overnight leave-on treatment. Net Wt. 50 ml / 1.7 oz. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Crystal K.
Grand Rapids, MN
Awesome intensive overnight moisturizer. I use it after days I wear a lot of makeup or just felt like I had a bad skin day. Works wonders to stop breakouts and revive my skin. Make sure you cleanse thoroughly in the morning, though, because it draws all the nasty stuff in your skin to the top and you WILL break out if you leave it
Ashley L.
If you aren't using this product, you should be!! This product has changed my life for the better!! You use it Saturday and Sunday or 2 days during the week at night and wash it off in the morning and it's supposed to make your face so soft and supple! Let me tell you... this stuff works!!!!!
Denise🦄✨ G.
This overnight cream works great especially if you had a long week or weekend simply wash your face then apply this cream and you’ll see how it’s restoring your natural oils and leaving the skin smooth.
Nikki P.
Aberdeen, WA
I have been using this treatment about twice a week for 2 months and it works well but you have to give it time. I tend to get oily at night time so I do sometimes wake up feeling very oily and it has gotten on my pillow case a few times but has never stained. I think this product does what it says it will but it also needs the support of other good skin care products to work correctly.

Bottom line: if you have congested skin and you're willing to be diligent about your skin care you will see a difference.
Diana S.
Del Rio, TX
Product is packaged beautifully. I love every one of the products in this line. It is definitely worth the money spent on it. I have sensitive skin and I’ve tried multiple products. This makes me skin feel refreshed and smooth. Did not make me break out.