Skinn Cosmetics Take the Weekend Off Purifying Overnight Leave-on Treatment - 1.7 Oz

BY SKINN COSMETICS

Take The Weekend Off is an intense anti-aging, revitalizing and purifying overnight leave-on treatment. Net Wt. 50 ml / 1.7 oz. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Diana S.
Del Rio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product is packaged beautifully. I love every one of the products in this line. It is definitely worth the money spent on it. I have sensitive skin and I’ve tried multiple products. This makes me skin feel refreshed and smooth. Did not make me break out.
Nikki P.
Aberdeen, WA
I have been using this treatment about twice a week for 2 months and it works well but you have to give it time. I tend to get oily at night time so I do sometimes wake up feeling very oily and it has gotten on my pillow case a few times but has never stained. I think this product does what it says it will but it also needs the support of other good skin care products to work correctly.

Bottom line: if you have congested skin and you're willing to be diligent about your skin care you will see a difference.