Skinn Cosmetics Skinn Orchid Gel Mattefying Day Treatment Seal Purple Primer - SuperSize 2 oz

BY SKINN COSMETICS

Sealed, 2 oz. see more...

• Does this actually keep your skin matte? I have really oi...1 Answers
  • "i love the skinn cosmetics orchid gel mattifying day treatment seal - am. i have combination skin. i use this as a face primer. when i use this primer, my makeup looks flawless all day. i don't have the oily t zone like with other primers. makeup goes on flawlessly. i also use it on my legs to diminish the look of red hair follicles. i love that i get so much product. i've noticed that it now comes in a tube instead of a jar which is more convenient. i wish it was cheaper. i recommend." in 3 reviews
Nikki P.
Aberdeen, WA
This is one of my top 5 favorite skin care products of all time. It leaves my face feeling like velvet and I feel like it really seals in my skin treatments before I add make up so I'm not losing those benefits. I use this in combination with Skinn's Matte Manager and my face stays matte all day long without drying out my skin.

Would ABSOLUTELY recommend, especially for those with oilier skin or who get oily under foundation.
Carol E.
I love love LOVE this product! I don't know why I waited so long to purchase it. I've struggled with oily skin for many years and have tried many products that didn't deliver. I use this daily and I will not be without it! It can be used alone or as a primer under your favorite foundation. Set it with a good setting powder and you're good to go.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
I use this as a daily moisturizer in the AM. I also use it as a moisturizer before applying make up to help reduce shine. Very soft application. Works well under foundation or other skin care products.
Manon R.
Casselman, ON
I love the Skinn Cosmetics Orchid Gel Mattifying Day Treatment Seal - AM. I have combination skin. I use this as a face primer. When I use this primer, my makeup looks flawless all day. I don't have the oily T zone like with other primers. Makeup goes on flawlessly. I also use it on my legs to diminish the look of red hair follicles. I love that I get so much product. I've noticed that it now comes in a tube instead of a jar which is more convenient. I wish it was cheaper. I recommend.
Connie L.
Does this actually keep your skin matte? I have really oily skin and nothing seems to work :(