SKINN Cosmetics Collagenesis Daily Defense SPF 30 1.7 oz uploaded by Bianca B.

BY SKINN COSMETICS

SKINN Cosmetics Collagenesis Daily Defense SPF 30 1.7 oz Protect your skin from harmful rays with Skinn Cosmetics' anti-aging, non-greasy, lightweight Collagenesis Daily Defense Sunscreen. Ideal for all skin types. A sunscreen that will leave your face... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have 2 words for you @glossybox_us ... NAILED IT! June was also a great box for me because it was 100% FREE with an estimated value of $108 thanks to my #glossydots, so thank you to any friends that have signed up using my link! Although I was devastated by the curation & damaged products I received last month, (which they made right btw) you totally redeemed yourself this month. I have been dying to get my hands on The OMG Brush from @thecremeshop & it is even softer than expected. The @julepbeauty Lip Oil Treatment kept my lips hydrated & shiny with a hint of color & no sticky aftermath. I've heard some good things about @bangbeautyofficial so I look forward to putting the Cream Color for eyes, lips & cheeks to the test. I love that it is both vegan and cruelty free. The @skinncosmetics Collageneses Daily Defense SPF30 will come in handy all Summer long. My favorite product out of the whole bunch is absolutely the @inoar_usa Argan Oil! It smells devine and has so many beneficial abilities indeed!
#GlossySummer #HelloSummer
Rose L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best facial sunblock I have ever used! It's so light and soft feeling. It doesn't interfer with my facial products and makeup. The smell is softly scented like a flower. It's so smooth while applying and dries quickly without being greasy or sticky! I love this new discovery!