BY SKINN COSMETICS

Caviar Lip Cream is for the woman who would like pigment rich, gorgeous bold colour and smooth lips. Formulated with Caviar Extract, your lips will appear firmer, smoother and younger giving you an extraordinary level of hydration. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sylvia N.
I received this Caviar Lip Cream in Ruby from a beauty box subscription. It is a lovely vintage red shade that applies smoothly and opaquely. However, while your application might start perfectly with a defined lip line, it feathers quickly and starts running all over your face. It has a cream finish that does not seem to dry, so it did not survive a cup of coffee. After an hour or so, I found the color faded quickly and needed reapplication. Cannot recommend.
Camden S.
Charleston, SC
this skinn product is very nice. It's so soft and looks very matte. I really like it and all the the other shades. It's very easy to apply. I use this product once in a while. I do recommend this product.
Sandi M.
I love this Lippie. It really is caviar for your lips. I wear this everywhere - even to sleep. Ruby is a bright red and I'm gonna get another one soon. It's a little expensive for me but worth it. The only thing I don't like is that it's transferable. Other than that I love it. It make my lips so soft.