BY SKINMEDICA

Vitamin C plus E Complex prevents collagen and elastin from breaking down by submersing skin full of free radical-fighting, antioxidant-rich vitamins. With daily use, collagen production will increase and the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and skin discoloration will be improved, helping you to achieve a brighter, healthier complexion. see more...

Lauren S.
Austin
This is definitely my favorite vitamin C serum. It absorbs quickly into the skin very well. I apply a small pump to my face every morning after washing and follow up with moisturizer. It does give a slight tingle after applying. The results have given me a great over all healthy ‘glow’ with a brighter and even skin tone. The consistency of this product is somewhat gel like but applies very light and smooth and has no scent. A must have in your daily skin regimen, you won’t be disappointed SkinMedica Vitamin C Plus E Complex
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
Skinmedica can do no wrong in my opinion. Everything I've tried from the brand my skin likes and I've seen results. This is no different, it's a vitamin c serum that help lighten my hyperpigmentation and feels lightweight but a tiny bit tacky on the skin. It has that typical C serum scent so many others have.
Mystique D.
The vitamin E certainly helps my skin, but I wish it worked faster. Not necessarily a downside since I am impatient, but this was my first time using and I was not disappointed. There is room for improvement, but not much.
Katilyn T.
Cullman, AL
I love this product!!! It is so refreshing!! It is very effective not disappointing at all!! I bought it online!! I would recommend this to all my friends, and I will definitely continue to buy this product!
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Lovee lovee loveee this product it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or to anyone it is amazing
Kimberly M.
Me and my daughter use this daily we have eczema and sensitive skin it works great with sensitive skin🤗🤗