SkinMedica TOTAL DEFENSE + REPAIR SPF 34 uploaded by Holly N.

BY SKINMEDICA

The new TOTAL DEFENSE + REPAIR® SPF 34 from SkinMedica is a rejuvenating â€asuperscreen†with an advanced antioxidant complex proven to prevent premature aging from chronic exposure to infrared. The sunscreen provides comprehensive protection beyond UVA and UVB while supporting the skin†s natural ability to restore itself. With use of this anti-aging sunscreen you will notice: Reduced appearance of fine lines and coarse wrinkles. Improved skin texture and balanced skin tone. Rejuvenated photo-damaged skin. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
This is a tinted anti aging cream. It smells pleasant and it contains sun screen. It is filled with nutrients that reduces appearance of fine lines and smooths out my complexion. I don't have wrinkles as of yet, however I use these products to keep my face young and vibrant.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
I love the fact that it is tinted, I hate that it isn't a bit lighter but with a fix of foundation it should be good! I love that it is sunscreen so it will protect you from the sun and it doesn't smell bad either!
Lauren C.
Marlboro, NJ
I have this in the tinted version, and I never go out in the sun without this. It is almost like a BB cream in that it offers some coverage. The SPF doesn't irritate my skin like others do. Summer staple!
Julia N.
Los Angeles, CA
Very good for my skin, keeps it replenished and smooth and soft. I would totally recommend it !
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you tried this? Yay or Nay?