SkinMedica TNS Recovery Complex uploaded by Melissa Z.

BY SKINMEDICA

The TNS (Tissue Nutrient Solution) recovery complex system with NouriCel-MD, a research based cosmetic ingredient only found in TNS, is comprised of natural growth factors, antioxidants, matrix proteins, and soluble collagens, to help restore what time takes away. see more...

Amber F.
Hilton Head, SC
I loved this product until a friend told me it has discarded baby bits in it. I researched it, they derived an ingredient from baby circumcisions. Weird, but recycling is good right? It works, your skin feels smooth and it's easy on sensitive skin. I just couldn't get past it being baby bit cream. But I love the entire skinmedica line. I've had a few of their medical peels and love their sunscreen.
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
WHAT! This product is life changing. I use it every hour after microneedling and then religiously for a few days. And then I use it once every three days on my non-retinol night. It smells bad. But. It does amazing beautiful things to my skin and I can deal with the smell for the results. It's a must have for anti aging!
Danielle L.
Austin
I started my skin regimen at age 29 and wish I would of started sooner lol. I love the TNS skincare line as it has stem cells - this is key to getting great skin! I got the recovery complex from beautyplace.com for $97.99! Such a great price for the quality of product ;)
Maryanne N.
I started using the at the recommendation of my dermatologist. I needed something that was anti aging but wouldn't irritate my sensitive skin. This has turned out to be a staple in my skincare routine. The redness is gone, and my skin looks great. I use it at night only and follow with a retinol and moisturizer. My skin has never looked better.