Skinmedica TNS Ceramide Treatment Cream

by SkinMedica

This ceramide-rich cream for dry and post procedure skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skinmedica TNS Ceramide Treatment Cream!
6 months ago
This product is absolutely awesome to use post procedure, such as a chemical peel, Microneedling, or even something as simple as a dermaplan! A little goes a long way so you are definitely getting your money’s worth. Just put a pea size amount on your finger tips and tap it into the skin! Will definitely buy this product again.
2 years ago
Another HG skincare product, I have multiple backups because I can never be without! The combination of growth factors and ceramides leaves your skin hydrated, protected and healthy! I highly recommend!!
3 years ago
Skinmedica TNS Ceramide Treatment Cream uploaded by Elle M.
I absolutely LOVE this. As someone who has sensitive skin and uses Retin-A on occasion, this has been a lifesaver. It is a thick lotion so you really don't need a lot I like to dab it all over my face and then just tap it in. I like the fact that this has the TNS complex which is their patented growth factor blend along with peptides so you're not only getting moisture you're also getting preventative care. This is also gentle enough for post procedure skin.
2 years agoOak Park, MI
I bought this product because I started a series of professional chemical peels from Skinmedica and they recommended to use this cream after each peel.  I am so glad I had it. It helps sooth, hydrate, heal, calm, and mend the skin. When my skin started peeling this cream was all I used, constantly throughout the day! It did not cause any breakouts or look shiny through the day even though its a bit of a thicker cream texture. I love everything that I have purchased from Skinmedica, and nothing has let me down yet.
a year agoHazel Green
I love this cream! I’ve been battling with acne the past year and been getting treatments at my dermatologist office and have been using this cream mixed with the triple lipid by skinceuticals! Love it! Can definitely tell a difference in my skin. Great price!
a year agoVan Buren, AR
Skinmedica TNS Ceramide Treatment Cream uploaded by Jennifer M.
I have been using this product for a month now and I LOVE it!!!! I just ordered a larger tube. I have noticed a huge difference on the deep lines on my forehead. They are almost gone!!! I highly, highly recommend this! Yes it is labeled for eyes but I put it on my forehead as well and I'm so glad I did.
3 years agoMarlton, NJ
This is such a nice facial moisturizer. It sinks into the skin and is so light and moisturizing under makeup. The TNS serum ceramics in it make it the perfect oil free daytime moisturizer.