Skinmedica TNS Ceramide Treatment Cream uploaded by Elle M.

BY SKINMEDICA

This ceramide-rich cream for dry and post procedure skin. see more...

Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
I bought this product because I started a series of professional chemical peels from Skinmedica and they recommended to use this cream after each peel.  I am so glad I had it. It helps sooth, hydrate, heal, calm, and mend the skin. When my skin started peeling this cream was all I used, constantly throughout the day! It did not cause any breakouts or look shiny through the day even though its a bit of a thicker cream texture. I love everything that I have purchased from Skinmedica, and nothing has let me down yet.
Linda M.
Another HG skincare product, I have multiple backups because I can never be without! The combination of growth factors and ceramides leaves your skin hydrated, protected and healthy! I highly recommend!!
Elle M.
I absolutely LOVE this. As someone who has sensitive skin and uses Retin-A on occasion, this has been a lifesaver. It is a thick lotion so you really don't need a lot I like to dab it all over my face and then just tap it in. I like the fact that this has the TNS complex which is their patented growth factor blend along with peptides so you're not only getting moisture you're also getting preventative care. This is also gentle enough for post procedure skin.
Rachel A.
Marlton, NJ
This is such a nice facial moisturizer. It sinks into the skin and is so light and moisturizing under makeup. The TNS serum ceramics in it make it the perfect oil free daytime moisturizer.