Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsSkinMedica
Skin Medica TNS Essential Serum, 1 Ounce [1 oz]

SkinMedica Skin Medica TNS Essential Serum, 1 Ounce [1 oz]

by SkinMedica

This all-in-one rejuvenating serum reduces the appearance of wrinkles for an enhanced skin texture and tone. Apply this serum morning and evening after cleansing and toning to your entire face, neck and chest if desired. SIze: 1 ounce Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Face, neck and chest Skin/ hair type: Any Active ingredients: Chamber 1: TNS Recovery Complex: Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media (TNS) A physiologically balanced naturally secreted and stabilized growth factor blend that helps improve the appearance of fine lines wrinkles skin tone and texture. Chamber 2: APS Corrective Complex: Peptides help support skin: Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Hydrolyzed Silk (Sericin), Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline: Antioxidants that help prevent free radical damage: Ergothioneine (EGT): An antioxidant with free radical scavenging properties, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10): An antioxidant that helps to counteract free radical damage and works synergistically with vitamin E, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract: A natural antioxidant rich in polyphenols, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: A stable form of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) a proven antioxidant, Tocopheryl Acetate: A form of vitamin E an antioxidant and free-radical scavenger, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract: A natural antioxidant rich in polyphenols, Saccharomyces Ferment Lysate Filtrate: A bio-optimized yeast extract that helps prevent free radical damage. Other ingredients: Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media Water/Aqua/Eau Cetyl Ethylhexanoate Olea Europaea Fruit Unsaponifiables Alpha-Arbutin Isoceteth-20 Arachidyl Alcohol Glycerin Ethoxydiglycol Butyrospermum Parkii Butter Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 Ergothioneine Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline Hydrolyzed Sericin Phospholipids Ubiquinone Rubus Fruticosus Leaf Extract Saccharomyces Ferment Lysate Filtrate Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate Aminobutyric Acid Phytosterols Tocopherol Tocotrienols Squalene Oryza Sativa Bran Cera Sodium Hyaluronate Tocopheryl Acetate Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract Dimethicone Ethyl

Is the skin Medica TNS serum worth the price?
What have you thought of the results you have gotten with this product?
SkinMedica Skin Medica TNS Essential Serum, 1 Ounce [1 oz] Do you use the tns serum before or after retinol?
Start your review of SkinMedica Skin Medica TNS Essential Serum, 1 Ounce [1 oz]!
Tracey D.
SkinMedica Skin Medica TNS Essential Serum, 1 Ounce [1 oz] uploaded by Tracey D.
I believe Skin Medica has found the fountain of youth in this little beauty. It comes in a darkened plastic type container and when you push the pump, two separate products are dispersed. TNS Recovery Complex and the APS Corrective Complex combine to form TNS Essential Serum. This is what I call the MAGIC! It is very expensive and I was highly skeptical upon first purchase. I know they have been through rigorous testing and trials and the end results were impressive but nothing beats my own personal trials. First off, the smell of the older formula was horrid but they have changed that thank goodness. You push the dispenser and the TNS and APS come out separately and you mix them together on the back of your hand. It is suggested all you need is one pump but if you are covering your face, neck, and entire décolleté, two pumps is more suitable. It goes on smoothly and dries nicely leaving a slightly moisturized feeling. It’s not sticky or tacky feeling. You will have to wear moisturizer and sunscreen…this is a must. I really couldn’t tell this product was doing anything for me until I reached the 3 week mark. I noticed the small lines or crows feet around my eyes had disappeared and my smile lines were much less pronounced. I continued using twice a day. After about 6 weeks there was a definite difference in the texture and firmness of my face. My skin was clear, smooth, less wrinkles, and plump…in a good way. I have continued to use this off and on for a few years and it just keeps getting better. The only thing I would change about this product is the dispensing system. Sometimes you only get one side dispensed, sometimes it’s clogged and nothing comes out. It is difficult to tell when you are about out of product because you can’t see inside the bottle. Maybe they could add a number counter like inhalers have. This would let me know when I need to order a replacement. Highly, highly recommend! [product:skinmedica-skin-medica-tns-essential-serum-1-ounce-[1-oz]
Lacey M.
USA
SkinMedica Skin Medica TNS Essential Serum, 1 Ounce [1 oz] uploaded by Lacey M.
This is the first thing I put on every morning, and it keeps my skin looking and feeling amazing. My husband, who is almost 50, also uses this, and he loves it as well. I have used this for almost 10 years, and I can’t say enough good things about it. So many great ingredients like peptides, growth factors, and antioxidants in here to keep skin glowing and healthy.
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
This is SkinMedica's TNS Serum, which contains human conditioned media. This product is extremely expensive, so unless you see instant results it can be hard to justify a long term commitment with this product. I used this for approximately 5 weeks, and didn't feel like I could observe much benefit from it. I would like to try longer, but for $300 per month it's a negative.
Jenny M.
Huntsville, AL
I believe in the science behind this skincare line using human growth fibroblasts. I first heard of this brand over 25 years ago from my doctor, so I know they have put in years of research & are at the front of up & coming skin care ingredients. Unfortunately, the price reflects this.
Pooneh B.
Marble Falls, TX
SkinMedica Skin Medica TNS Essential Serum, 1 Ounce [1 oz] uploaded by Pooneh B.
I love this product so much! It’s expensive but worth it. It met my expectations and did more. It took care of my uneven skin tone, my pore problem, and even has anti-aging effects. I’m on my second bottle and would definitely buy again. [product:skinmedica-skin-medica-tns-essential-serum,-1-ounce-[1-oz]]
Val P.
Rochester, NY
SkinMedica Skin Medica TNS Essential Serum, 1 Ounce [1 oz] uploaded by Val P.
I’m turning 35 this year and my skin is starting to really show its age. It’s time to bring out the big guns and I’ve heard this is the product to turn back and stop time so here goes! It’s super unique in consistency. A dual chamber pump keeps the product fresh. Dispense on the back of your hand and mix the two serums together and apply to face twice a day before any other products. Using this product has eliminated my need for multiple serums because it literally does it all. It has growth factors in it as well as Vitamin C and E. And we all know how expensive and tricky it is to get a decent vitamin C serum and how quickly you can go through it. It’s on the slightly moisturizing side so I don’t really feel the need to add another moisturizer other than a lightweight gel. No irritation or breakouts and I’ve been using it for a week. It’s made by the same manufacturer of Botox so you know it has legitimate and extensive research that actually justify the high price point unlike other anti-aging products where you’re paying for the name, advertising, celeb sponsors, and fancy packaging. The packaging is pretty cheap but it works and the product has been through clinical trials. The before and after photos are so impressive for forehead lines and crows feet. I hope to have the same results and will keep you posted! So far so good. Worth the investment. Botox is expensive!
Caryann S.
SkinMedica Skin Medica TNS Essential Serum, 1 Ounce [1 oz] uploaded by Caryann S.
Glow in a bottle. This gives a natural glow to the skin. The serum soaks into the skin without feeling sticky or greasy. Does not affect my makeup application. I do feel it has improved my skintone slightly. Have not noticed a reduction in fine line or age spots after 6 weeks of use. I gave it 4 stars due to price. Very expensive for the results photo is no make up or concealer. Cleansed face and serum application. I do see a glow and slight redness( red is from massaging serum into skin)
Lisa W.
Long Branch
OK, so I admit to buying this product because I kept seeing it in a lot of editorials about skincare. Apparently it is a go to for a lot of high-end dermatologist. I did do my research on the science behind the TNS and it seems sound and I am a sucker for anything with science behind it. I have been using this product for a little over two years and I do enjoy it. I’ve seen a lot of complaints online about the pump/delivery system, but I’ve never had a problem with it: turn the bottle upside down, with the cap on, and give it a good rap or two against your open palm. Then turn it right side up, remove the cap, and with even pressure on both sides of the dual chamber pump , give a squeeze. They say to combine the two formulations on the back of your hand and then apply them to your face, but I don’t like to waste product so I just kind of combined them on my fingers and apply them to my face and neck. I do believe this product is helping my 56-year-old skin maintain its youthful bounce and I’ve had no adverse reactions to it. I warn you, it is pricey: to be honest, I only buy it when it’s on promotion.... that having been said, I’ve managed to re-purchase it consistently for the past two years.
Linda M.
My HG skincare must have! I will NEVER be without it! I’ve used this for over a decade and my skin loves it no matter the season. With dual chambers, one side dispenses growth factors and the other peptides and antioxidants that are essential for healthy skin!
Kat S.
FayettevilleAR
Holy grail of anti aging serums!! Honestly will see an improvement in skin in two weeks!!! Helps with all things!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...