BY SKINMEDICA

Claire S.
New York
Purchased at: Amazon
I buy this toner as part of the acne system kit and it’s the only thing that has worked on my skin. I started breaking out and nothing would clear my skin. After a few months of using this my skin is clearing up. Definitely recommend this product for people struggling with acne
Kathy H.
Temperance
Never thought I needed a toner but have found this one works. It is a good value for the skin  medica brand. It is very gentle on my face. I use it twice a day. I find it very effective for me. Balances out my face. I do recommend it to my friends when they ask.
Trisha K.
I have sensitive skin, and this toner doesn't burn or irritate. I do have to follow up with a moisturizer though because it has a drying effect. I've been using it for 3 years and recommend it, along with the complete set, for anyone with acne problems.