Skinmedica Rejuvenative Moisturizer

by SkinMedica

Rich cream with vitamin A, C & E helps sooth sand hydrates stressed, dry skin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skinmedica Rejuvenative Moisturizer!
Jenn H.
Rogers, AR
Skinmedica Rejuvenative Moisturizer uploaded by Jenn H.
Love this moisturizer! Post skin pen, it helped my skin recover quickly and left me with silky soft skin! Not too oily, absorbs nicely and gentle on skin!
Ashley D.
CARROLLTON, GA
Skinmedica Rejuvenative Moisturizer uploaded by Ashley D.
This is one of the best moisturizers in the whole world it contains vitamins a c and e and it helps with dry skin. I used this moisturizer twice a day and I absolutely love it. Although it may be a bit to moisturizing for some people's needs in my opinion its perfect. It is a bit pricey but I say it's definitely worth it I honestly don't mind splurging on skincare if it's worth my money. I do highly recommend this product.
Allison K.
This is my year round moisturizer. I have absolutely zero complaints about it. I use just a pearl sized amount after washing my face and it keeps my skin hydrated nicely. Good price point as well.
Kimberly P.
El Paso
This moisturizer did not cause my sensitive skin to break out but it did not do much of anything else either. This moisturizer is light. I preferred SkinMedica's TNS Ceramide Treatment Cream which actually showed some reduction in facial wrinkles but was equal in moisture. My skin is treated with retinoic acid, glycolic acid and occasional TCA peels to reduce hyperpigmentation caused by past breakouts. Unfortunately, this moisturizer did absolutely nothing.
Amanda N.
Walterboro, SC
I like this moisturizer but I feel like it just a good day time moisturizer. To me it not that great at moisturizing. I have very very dry sensitive skin and need something that is thicker. This moisturizer is very thin.
Meghan P.
Columbus, OH
Love this moisturizer. This product is very lightweight. Although I have very dry skin it provides plenty of moisture. This also preforms very well under makeup and doesn’t make anything slip [email protected] on your face. As an added bonus this contains vitamin C which is important for use during the day. I use this in the morning and a heavier cream at night.
Katye S.
Super light not oily which is great during the warmer months! Highly recommend keeps my skin plump
Stacy K.
Snohomish, WA
Post procedure or anytime you need more moisture. Little goes a long way. Like all medical grade skincare it’s spendy but it lasts and it works!
Hannah L.
Loveee this moisturizer. Would love to continuing purchasing but price is very high. Recommend for people who can afford product
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
I love this moisturizer. It is expensive but well worth the cost. A little goes a long way so it will last a while. My skin is combo acne prone and this moisturizer hydrates without clogging my pores. I use it in the winter because it is too hydrating for my skin in the summer.

Looking for your answer?