BY SKINMEDICA

This luxurious serum provides skin cleansing and acne-clearing benefits. Use this formula first thing in the morning and along with your evening skin care routine. Size: 5 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Face, neck, chest Active ingredients: Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract: A natural source of beta hydroxy acid that provides mild exfoliating activity. Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract: Mildly astringent it helps reduce the appearance of enlarged pores. It is also an effective antioxidant. Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract: Considered to be astringent and have mild purifying properties. Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil: A natural preservative known for its purifying properties. Inactive ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate Butylene Glycol Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate Cocamidopropylamine Oxide Salix Nigra Bark Extract Hamamelis Virginiana Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract Allantoin Panthenol Menthol Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil Cinnamomum Camphora Bark Oil Polysorbate 20 Sodium Citrate Disodium EDTA Methylisothiazolinone We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

Kelsey C.
Plano, TX
Review for: Purifying Foaming Wash 5 fl oz more...
I started using this product and it had a very strong alcohol smell. After using it for about a week my face started getting very dry. I started peeling because this wash was too acidic and drying. If you have very very oily skin it might be good for you but personally I had to stop using the product.
Claire S.
New York
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Skin Medica Purifying Foaming Wash 5 oz. more...
Use this as part of the acne system kit. The only face wash that keeps my skin clear and feeling clean. It is a bit drying sometimes so I switch it up with the skin medica facial cleanser.
Tracey M.
Louisville
This is a little pricey, but it is worth it. The bottle lasts a long time and I did notice less break outs.
Brooke B.
Salem, OR
I was recommended this by my dermatologist and really liked it. It's more on the expensive side but gave my skin a very fresh and clean feeling, plus my acne cleared up by a significant amount! I wish the foaming part was a little thicker but other than that, great product!

Amazon