BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSkinMedica
Lytera Skin Brightening Complex

Skinmedica Lytera Skin Brightening Complex

by SkinMedica

Clinically-tested advanced formula brightens dull skin and minimizes the appearance of skin discoloration and dark spots. Improvements seen as early as 4 weeks.

I Wanna try it desperately?
Is this good for sensitive skin? Is it as harmful as other products?
Is this good for sensitive skin? Is it as harmful as other products?
Start your review of Skinmedica Lytera Skin Brightening Complex!
lauren P.
Madison Hts, MI
This is high quality stuff, I saw a huge improvement quickly with overall brightness. The texture was a little thick so I didn’t use much over it. It was also very expensive so I couldn’t repurchase to see long term results
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
Totally transformed my face over the summer while I used it. So much sun damage dulled my face instead of a bronze glow I felt dull shriveled. After just a few uses my bronze glow was brightened to the max
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
This formula has completely changed my dull, dry, lifeless face into a luminous, healthy, glowing complexion. I got this from a medical spa because it is a higher grade skin care line so you can't just buy it anywhere. Yes the price is high, but unlike a lot of skin brightening products this actually changes your skin and won't go back to original appearance after you stop using it. I highly recommend this for everyone with dry, dull skin!
Steph M.
Helotes, TX
I have been using this for two weeks and my sun spit is already fading and breaking up! This is expensive, but notice that it is double the size of products in this category. Will last a very long time. If you have sensitive skin, know that this causes some stinging after application that subsides quickly.
Brittany P.
Pace, FL
I work as an RN and we sell this in our office. It truly does lighten discoloration! And now there is a lytera 2.0!
Liz W.
University Pl, WA
Absolutely LOVE SkinMedica!! This Lytera made a world of a difference in my skins pigmentations after I had my kids.
Kate F.
Columbus, OH
I didn’t think I needed to use a brightening serum for pigmentation until I started using this and noticed a complete change in what my complexion looked like. I always wear a primer to even my skin tone and about a month after I started using this I didn’t feel like I needed it all the time.
Yasha L.
This product gave me even tone and brightens the skin . I personally would avoid applying it during day time
Brooke K.
Fort Wayne, IN
Purchased at: Macy's
This really works! I get acne scars or hyperpigmentation very easily, and I can honestly say after using this product for about two weeks I could see my dark spots and scarring almost disappearing. It even kind of helps to lighten my acne breakouts. This product is worth the money because it absolutely makes a difference!
Brielle H.
Quakertown , PA
I wouldn’t say this is a moisturizer, more of a treatment serum! Still creamy feeling and has some moisturizing properties behind it! Great for lightening dark spots for a more even skin tone! Very expensive.