Skinmedica Lytera Skin Brightening Complex uploaded by Andrea F.Skinmedica Lytera Skin Brightening Complex uploaded by Valerie D.

BY SKINMEDICA

Clinically-tested advanced formula brightens dull skin and minimizes the appearance of skin discoloration and dark spots. Improvements seen as early as 4 weeks. see more...

Kathleen M.
Kihei, HI
It's a very expensive product sold at Med Spas.  It has an unpleasant smell.  I believe it brightens the skin overall, but did little to improve my age spots, which was the thing that bothered me the most.  I wouldn't buy this again because of the price and limited results.  There are other products that work better.
Honey S.
Fort Smith
Great for evening skin color. Removes brown spots and freckling very well.
Safe for you round use to prevent brown spots from returning. Safe during pregnancy since there is no Hydroquinone I. This product. Highly recommend.
Valerie D.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
I work as an RN in a plastic surgeons office and this is one of my most recommended products! I don't have issues with bad hyperpigmentation, but this really did help clear up the tiny sun spot on my cheeks. The ingredients are gentle but very effective and it is safe for all skin types. I typically recommend this product for anyone who has dark spots from sun/age/hormones or to anyone who wants brighter/better looking skin. There are a lot of great ingredients in here for brightening but there are also ingredients that will help improve moisture and even out the skin tone.

I would highly recommend that you only purchase Skin Medica products from an authorized doctors office. I have had some patients who purchased this product from unauthorized sellers and experienced negative side effects.
Andrea F.
Ottawa
This did wonders for my fave! As a woman who has struggled with skin spots and melasma, this product lighten and brighten my skin! SkinMedica is high quality and physical grade product that truly works on a cellular level with the skin. It’s hydrating and the product packaging is awesome as it is sealed from the light to keep more potent. Love this stuff. Pricey, but worth it!
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
Totally transformed my face over the summer while I used it. So much sun damage dulled my face instead of a bronze glow I felt dull shriveled. After just a few uses my bronze glow was brightened to the max
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
This formula has completely changed my dull, dry, lifeless face into a luminous, healthy, glowing complexion. I got this from a medical spa because it is a higher grade skin care line so you can't just buy it anywhere. Yes the price is high, but unlike a lot of skin brightening products this actually changes your skin and won't go back to original appearance after you stop using it. I highly recommend this for everyone with dry, dull skin!
Steph M.
Helotes, TX
I have been using this for two weeks and my sun spit is already fading and breaking up! This is expensive, but notice that it is double the size of products in this category. Will last a very long time. If you have sensitive skin, know that this causes some stinging after application that subsides quickly.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Great product to help correct skin discoloration. Enhances the skin tones. The new lytera does not contain retinol either.
Brittany P.
Pensacola, FL
I work as an RN and we sell this in our office. It truly does lighten discoloration! And now there is a lytera 2.0!
Tenisha R.
Saskatoon , SK
Best lightening cream I have ever used! Usually I get laser done for sun spots but lately I've used this and it has lighten them so much! I've used it for a month now and i would say 85% of my sunspots have faded or disappeared! It's great! It is pricey but I think it's worth it!
Jolie B.
Is this good for sensitive skin? Is it as harmful as other products?
Jolie B.
Is this good for sensitive skin? Is it as harmful as other products?
Melissa D.
Santa Fe, NM
Could anyone tell me what the color of Lytera is supposed to be? I ordered some, and it has an unusual hue that is hard to describe (i.e., mustard with a slight purple tint?); I'm wondering if it is potentially expired or if this is the norm. Feel free to reply here or directly on Lovely with Lupus dot blogspot dot com Thanks! :)