BY SKINMEDICA

This serum brightens skin for an overall improvement in skin condition and evenness of skin tone. This formula reduces the appearance of skin discolorations. Size: 2 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Face, neck, chest Skin/hair type: Any Active ingredients: Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, A stable lipid-soluble ester form of ascorbic acid (vitamin C). Niacinamide, Vitamin B3 improves skin moisturization and helps to enhance the barrier function of the skin. Helps promote even looking skin tone. Ethyl Linoleate, Essential fatty acid ester helps promote even looking skin tone and helps support barrier function. Squalane, Mimics the lipid content of skin and helps support the skin barrier and is skin's first line of defense against water loss. Retinol, Lipid-soluble vitamin A helps smooth dry thick and rough skin by enhancing exfoliation. Helps even skin tone. Dunaliella Salina Extract, Natural colorless carotenoids of phytoene and phytofluene extracted from unicellular algae. Colorless carotenoids help quench free radicals and brighten the skin. Hexylresorcinol, Helps to brighten the skin. : Tetrapeptide-30, Skin brightening peptide. 4-Ethoxybenzaldehyde, Helps even skin tone and brighten skin. Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Natural extract rich in glabridin a highly effective antioxidant with excellent skin brightening qualities. Other ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau Niacinamide Butylene Glycol Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate Polyacrylate-13 Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Tetrapeptide-30 Hexylresorcinol 4-Ethoxybenzaldehyde Retinol Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract Ethyl Linoleate Dunaliella Salina Extract Tocopherol Squalane Cetyl Ethylhexanoate Glycerin Polyisobutene Polysorbate 20 Phytic Acid Disodium EDTA Ethylhexylglycerin Potassium Sorbate Phenoxyethanol We cannot accept returns on this product. Caution: Keep out of direct sunlight. Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating or planning to become pregnant. Makino ET, Herndon JH, Sigler ML, et. al. J Drug Dermatol. Mar 2013; 12(3) see more...

Jessica T.
Will not purchase this line again. Dermatologist offices rave about Skinmedica products, but I don’t see what all the hype is about. Obagi NuDerm is the way to go to achieve smooth skin, smaller pores, diminish sun damage, etc.! It’s an oldie, but a goodie!
Hillery W.
Taylorsville, UT
Love this! I went to the dermatologist for my melasma on my cheeks from my birth control and she recommended this. I put it on every morning and after about a month I started to see my affected areas were not as dark! Now, almost a year later it's pretty much completely gone ( I've gotten a little bit more because I have to go outside for a few hours a day for work and forgot to put sunscreen on). I am so impressed and happy! My confidence has definitely boosted now that my skin tone is more even! It tingles for a little bit when you apply it, but I like that-it makes me feel like it's working! It's pretty pricey, but so worth it, at least for me!