SkinMedica HA5 SMOOTH & PLUMP LIP SYSTEM (set) uploaded by Jαyda L.

BY SKINMEDICA

SkinMedica HA5 Smooth & Plump Lip System is a two-step lip treatment that visibly smooths fine lines, enhances definition and texture, and plumps the lips." see more...

Jamie Q.
Salem, OR
Love this one! My lips looks naturally fuller and my matte lipstick looks so much better when applied after this. There is the tiniest of tingle once in awhile but nothing that makes me take notice. Very hydrating too!
Jαyda L.
Bakersfield
Don't expect a miracle, but it does help lip lines!
I can see why some people say this product does nothing, the effect it subtle. However, for me, subtle is better than nothing. I have hereditary deep lines around my mouth and only filler helps them look better, but I can't afford the downtime and because I purse my lips in my sleep, the filler effects fade quickly.

This product helps the appearance of lines on my upper lip. I tap the smoother around the skin on my mouth with my finger and then add the gloss and things look pretty good!

Also, I suffer from chapped lips all the time and this product cleared that up. It''s worth it just for that.

I ordered the full size of the HA5 for my face and so I can put it around my mouth in the morning before makeup, it''s a good product.
Christina W.
river edge
Feels nice but a little too much hype for the price. Slightly dissapointing not sure if ill purchase again. I bought it at my doctors office. Packaging is simple and pleasant. Definately room for improvement. Wish it was a two in one instead of a two step.
Susan h.
Orlando, FL
Didn't plump that I could tell. Also left my lips feeling sticky when I first used it and chapped after a few days.