BY SKINMEDICA

Water-Resistant with UV ProPlex This very water-resistant, full spectrum UVA/UVB defense sunscreen protects the skin from the sun's harmful rays in an oil-free, PABA-free and fragrance-free formulation. Very water resistant Provides long-lasting UV protection Provides skin with antioxidant protection against free radical damage UV ProPlex(TM) improves performance by effecting a more uniform distribution of UV filters on the skin Caffeine - Caffeine provides antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits to skin when applied topically. It has also been shown to prevent UV induce skin damage. Camellia Oleifera (Japanese Green Tea) Leaf Extract - The leaf of this plant is an antioxidant. When applied topically, it helps to protect the skin from the effects of free radicals in the environment. The leaf is also known for its soothing properties. Picea Excelsa Wood Extract - Picea Excelsa (Norwegian Spruce) Wood Extract: An antioxidant polyphenolic polymer extracted from the heartwood of spruce trees. It also helps to improve the performance of sunscreens by forming a uniform layer of the actives across the surface of the skin. Retinyl Palmitate - A natural lipid soluble form of retinol that helps increase epidermal thickness and stimulate epidermal proteins to keep skin staying soft and plump. Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate - A stable form of Vitamin C that penetrates the skin and is converted to free vitamin C by enzymes present in the skin. Directions: Shake well before each use. Apply liberally to face and neck before sun exposure and as needed. Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor. Warning: For external use only. UV exposure from the sun increases the risk of skin cancer, premature skin aging and other skin damage. It is important to decrease UV exposure by limiting time in the sun, wearing protective clothing and using a sunscreen. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Do see more...

Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
Skinmedica is my go-to brand for sunscreen. I recently went on holiday and the formula worked perfectly for the harsh sun I was in. With regular application I felt like my skin was protected and I didn’t burn at all!
Misty P.
Springfield, MO
I use this daily in the winter. Summer I use daily and sometimes several times a day. I am highly allergic to most sunscreens and will burn worse then without using a sunscreen. This one is absolutely perfect for me. It’s goes under makeup perfectly.
Josephine C.
Tega Cay, SC
Super light weight tinted sunscreen. I can use it with or without makeup. It is slightly moisturizing and protects well. I like the silver packaging and easy to use tube.
Ashlee J.
This is my favorite sunscreen in the summer. I have melasma so I take my sunscreen serious. This is the best sunscreen I have found to protect me from my melasma getting worse and it works well under makeup too. It goes on very smooth and doesn’t feel like most sunscreens. I also love that it’s spf 50! It is expensive so I do not wear this every day year round but completely worth it when I’m heading outside in the summer.
Grant R.
Auburn
Doesn’t clog pores and it feels light and refreshing. It’s not greasy or sticky, and dries relatively quick. This is expensive but I used it after a couple facial peels and it worked wanders at protecting my skin.
Kiarisol R.
Old Bridge, NJ
I have really bad acne that I'vbeen treating with chemical peels. I really don't know what I'do without this moisturizer. My skin is so beyond extremely sensitive to the sun but this really does an amazing job at protecting me.
Kristin b.
Norwalk
Easy to apply. Stings when face warms up or I swear. Protects well and no development of pigmentation.  Very pricey.
Amber B.
Simpsonville, KY
This is a great sunscreen. The price is a bit higher than other sunscreens but the product works. The only downfall is the consistency; it is a bit heavy and clumps under makeup. Great for a low maintenance beach day!

Amazon