BY SKINMEDICA

Han r.
Yonkers, NY
This is my favorite product in the Skinceuticals line. I LOVE tanning but spend so much money and time on anti aging products that this one makes me feel that I’m getting the benefits of both. The mineral foundation feature blends in great with my skin so i can wear this daily or to outdoor events where I’ll be wearing makeup. It’s not oily and blends well with other makeup. A+
Katie A.
Lavista, NE
I love the whole Skin Medica skin line!! I typically buy their SPF 50+ with UV pro plex. A little goes a long way. Smells great. Has a small amount of Zinc Oxide. Goes on smooth, dries quickly and is not sticky.
Jodi B.
I love this sunscreen I wear it everyday! Even under makeup, it doesn't make your face greasy. It works great! A new favorite for me!
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Great for anyone! I loved it!! Highly recommended. You won't regret it. It's worth the price! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
monica c.
San Jose, CA
Loved it amazing results i have incredibly dry skin and this is so
moisturizing plus a sunscreen
Berria L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love love love this product so so so so much it work and smells goods a lot

Ashley A.
Fairmont, WV
I am not a fan of this, I'm a little picky when it come to sunscreen though!
Carolyn M.
Does this smell like traditional sunscreen?