SkinMedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser uploaded by Nataly S.SkinMedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser uploaded by Morgan B.SkinMedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser uploaded by Ilona M.

BY SKINMEDICA

SkinMedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser (Cleanse) is an exfoliating cleanser that gently sloughs away dead skin with ultra-fine jojoba beads. see more...

Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: SkinMedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser 6 oz more...
Aha and bha have so many benefits and I kept seeing this in dermatologist skincare routine articles. I bought it and found that it dries out my finicky combination skin so I use it maybe 1x/ week now as my exfoliation for the night. No significant smell or anything - cleans well.
Morgan B.
I️ swear by this stuff! I️ have oily skin so I️ use this in the morning and at night. My skin has looked better than I️t has in years ever since I️ started using this. You only need a pea sized drop, so a bottle of this stuff lasts me over a year. It’s a amazing.
Allison B.
Omaha
Review for: SkinMedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser 6 oz more...
I don’t know if cleansers can be any better! The gentle exfoliation knocks out two steps in one ! I never am dry or flaky, and my makeup always comes off easy. The negative is that this product is pricy but a little goes a long wah
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
This exfoliating cleanser by SkinMedica transformed my skin and forever changed my skincare routine! This luxe line of skincare products has given me younger, clearer, smoother and healthier looking skin and it all begins with this cleanser. This is fantastic for removing dirt and grime clogging your pores and causing blackheads! I would absolutely recommend this to everyone!

I was not compensated for this post; however, I am creating this post as part of a contest
#candycane #influensterholiday #contest
Blake C.
I can't possibly make you understand how golden this product is. Working for a Medspa, we intensely study each product before offering it to our clients. SkinMedica is hands down the highest standard of products on the market. This product in particular, which I use daily,
has transformed my skin. I'm 25, and daily I get asked how my skin is so perfect. The texture, smell and weight are so light and clean, and it genuinely brightens your complexion. It is a staple in my skincare routine.
Leah G.
I love this cleanser. Once I started using it, in combination with regular facials, I have never seen my skin look better. It has no scent, which I really like, because I feel like that sticks with you all day. Also, it seems to last forever - I use it every day and it has lasted 3+ months and still going. Worth it!
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Review for: SkinMedica AHA/BHA 6-ounce Exfoliating Cleanser more...
I really like Skinmedica products and appreciate that this product is often found in doctor’s offices. Of the Skinmedica line, this is one of my favorites. It has a medium consistency with exfoliating beads. I rotate this with several other exfoliating product, but find it to be the most gentle among them.
Stacie F.
Escondido, CA
Love this product! Keeps my skin smooth, helps with acne, and works well with my clarisonic. It hasn't really helped lighten my pigmentation but I'm a redhead with a lot of sun damage. You can purchase it from the dermstore.com or your local dermatologist.
Maria I.
Peabody, MA
Review for: SkinMedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser 6 oz more...
This stuff is amazing. I was recommended this by an esthetician and it's truly amazing. Gentle enough for sensitive skin, but still exfoliates and clears your complexion. I can tell my skin is brighter after using it vs when I don't. It's pricey, but so worth it. If you are looking for physician-grade skincare with visible results, I highly recommend!
Kc F.
Conyers, GA
This is by far the best facial cleanser I have ever used. I even have my teenage son using it and we both have fantastic skin since we have been using it. I would recommend this to everybody that gets a bump or hormonal ache. My skin look the way it did I. High school. I'm so pleased.