SkinMedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser uploaded by Ilona M.
3 colors available

BY SKINMEDICA

SkinMedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser (Cleanse) is an exfoliating cleanser that gently sloughs away dead skin with ultra-fine jojoba beads. see more...

Maria I.
Maria I.
Peabody, MA
This stuff is amazing. I was recommended this by an esthetician and it's truly amazing. Gentle enough for sensitive skin, but still exfoliates and clears your complexion. I can tell my skin is brighter after using it vs when I don't. It's pricey, but so worth it. If you are looking for physician-grade skincare with visible results, I highly recommend!
Kc F.
Kc F.
Conyers , GA
This is by far the best facial cleanser I have ever used. I even have my teenage son using it and we both have fantastic skin since we have been using it. I would recommend this to everybody that gets a bump or hormonal ache. My skin look the way it did I. High school. I'm so pleased.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
I have the full size of this and honestly this exfoliator works miracles. Ive been using it for 2 weeks and my skin is looking so good already. I have so many acne scars and this has lighten those areas. The tone of my skin is finally starting to even out and look good.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Beresford, SD
Love this stuff! it is hydrating while also being a great exfoliant. it doesn't slough too much for daily use. I have dry skin and it is the perfect mix of hydrating and exfoliation. A little bit goes a long way and is so effective. Love me some skinmedica!
Ilona M.
Ilona M.
Devine, TX
I am in love with this facial cleaner. Very easy on skin and love the beads to give a little exfoliation. No crazy smells to it and skin feels clean
demi m.
demi m.
Baltimore, MD
U by return email and then the last time and then the way I was thinking we will need anything that I
Blake C.
Blake C.
I can't possibly make you understand how golden this product is. Working for a Medspa, we intensely study each product before offering it to our clients. SkinMedica is hands down the highest standard of products on the market. This product in particular, which I use daily,
has transformed my skin. I'm 25, and daily I get asked how my skin is so perfect. The texture, smell and weight are so light and clean, and it genuinely brightens your complexion. It is a staple in my skincare routine.
Leah G.
Leah G.
I love this cleanser. Once I started using it, in combination with regular facials, I have never seen my skin look better. It has no scent, which I really like, because I feel like that sticks with you all day. Also, it seems to last forever - I use it every day and it has lasted 3+ months and still going. Worth it!
Allison K.
Allison K.
One of my all time favorite cleansers. This cleanser is not for every day use. I'd say once a week, maybe twice a week I'd you aren't sensitive. Pair it with the Clarisonic, and your skin with be super smooth, and glowing in two weeks. Continued use is key to maintaining a flawless complexion.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Independence, OR
I love this exfoliating cleanser!! It leaves my skin so clean and FRESH. It has helped my acne significantly especially when paired with other SkinMedica products. It isn't a super strong fragrance, it's very light and clean feeling.