BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSkinlite
Illuninating Arbutin Mask (10 pcs)

Skinlite Illuninating Arbutin Mask (10 pcs)

by Skinlite

Realmente la amo es muy buena, reparar la piel la deja linda y limpia. Aclara la piel con la manzanilla y quita las ojeras.
Start your review of Skinlite Illuninating Arbutin Mask (10 pcs)!
How would you rate this product?
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
This mask made my face feel so smooth. I loved it. I had really dry skin at one point so my face always felt rough. After using them my skin felt so flawless. It's not too pricey of a product either.
Breanna D.
Pikeville, KY
I'm usually skeptical on face masks but this one is really good! The packaging draws your attention! Overall good product!
Camila A.
I love masks and I'm always eager to try new products. I got this one from a subscription box and it's pretty good. It felt very cool against my skin. Doesn't have a scent to it. As I was trying to put it on my face it did tear up a bit on the edges, which is kind of annoying.
Vee T.
Vancouver, BC
I love sheet mask and this one is very inexpensive and and lots of fun to use!
I love sheet mask and this one is very inexpensive and and lots of fun to use!
Andrea B.
bogotá
Skinlite Illuninating Arbutin Mask (10 pcs) uploaded by Andrea B.
Skinlite Illuninating Arbutin Mask (10 pcs) uploaded by Andrea B.
Una mascarilla increíble que deja la piel super linda, además la hidrata y la reparará. Es uno de mis esenciales cada mes me pongo una para disfrutar tiempo para mi.
Karla M.
Mexicali
For a economic and fast solution for skin care in my city, i tend to buy Skinlite masks. They are pretty good, fresh, relaxating and smells great.