Skinlab Revitalize & Hydrate Facial Serum Moroccan Rose Oil,collagen 1 Oz

by SKIN&LAB

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skinlab Revitalize & Hydrate Facial Serum Moroccan Rose Oil,collagen 1 Oz!
Fantastic! This only needs a little. It is a creamy texture that skins in quickly. Nice, soft scent that disappears quickly once applied. Does not bother my sensitive skin at all. I can do my entire face, neck, and chest with 3 small pumps. Highly recommend!
Raleigh, NC
Love this product. Im actually about to run out and its starting to get hard to pump but other than that its always apart of my skincare routine! It is gentle on the skin as well. The issue I have is with the packaging.
Zanesville , OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the way this product gives my complexion a rosey tone instantly. It feels silly smooth. Definitely need a moisturizer after. I love it. I’ve never tried anything from SkinLab and when I saw this I had to grab it. I would recommend purchasing this product.