Skin CareSkin Care ToolsSkin Inc.
SkinInc Optimizer Voyage Tri-Light

SkinInc Optimizer Voyage Tri-Light

by Skin Inc.

can anyone recommend a good water based serum or cream they use with the SkinInc Optimizer Voyage Tri-Light ?
Has anyone used the SkinInc Optimizer Voyage Tri-Light for rosacea? What were your results? Do you think it helped the underlying redness or not so much?
Have you tried products for removing milia? What's the product name and did it work? How long did it take and how often you need to apply it? SkinInc Optimizer Voyage Tri-Light
Start your review of SkinInc Optimizer Voyage Tri-Light!
How would you rate this product?
Aimee P.
Fresno
SkinInc Optimizer Voyage Tri-Light uploaded by Aimee P.
What did I do without this thing!?? So many different light setting for many facials needs. I use the red light at night to combat wrinkles and aging. In the morning I use the blue light to apply my moisturizer and shrink pores. Soooo awesome!
christy M.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I have the Optimizer tri-light glasses. I like that there are 3 different light colors to them, the one for dark circles is what I'm most interested in. Also love I do not have to wand it around my face for 10 minutes and I just put them on and go. If you are claustrophobic, initially they are tight around your temples, but after a minute not bad. On the nose and face, they are not tight. A 4 star because a little tight at first and the red lights a bit bright, so I cant run around much or read. I've used this for 4 days and haven't seen results yet, but going to continue trying.
Colleen W.
Sheffield Vlg, OH
I received the Optimizer Voyage Tri Light from Skin Inc during their #skinincbootcamp as a #skinincbeautywarrior on Instagram with a couple of other ladies. There is a low frequency vibration that works in tandem with the light therapy and must be used with water based skin care. The different lights are Red Light Renew: repairs damaged skin cells while increasing collagen and elastin production. Yellow Light Revive: brightens dull skin to revive complexion. Blue Light Alleviate: treats acne, soothes oily or congested skin and calms sensitive skin. I found that immediately after using the red light it my skin plump and firmer, yellow reduced my dark circles around my eyes (which is a blessing; I have horrible dark circles) and the blue reduced the size of my acne around my chin. I only used it for a month for the bootcamp but I'm continually using it and I feel, with using the skin inc products and masks, my skin is looking better, more hydrated, and experiencing less breakouts.
Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Jacksonville, NC
1,193 reviews
SkinInc Optimizer Voyage Tri-Light uploaded by Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Purchased at: ULTA
If you have aging fine lines acne or scaring or eczema you’ll love this product. It’s honestly a game changer since quarantine I’ve decided to purchase a bunch of tools to create my own spa day at home and it’s amazing why was I paying $300 for a facial
SUSAN K.
Monroe, NC
I am a 56 year old with sun damage and aging skin. This product is the real deal. I bought this product mid-December and started using it about 2 weeks ago. For now I am using the purple light as it’s a combination of the two I thought I would get the most benefit from. Oh my! It has faded the sun spots on my face over 50%, it’s has reduced my pores 75%, and has dramatically improved my skin’s texture! I have been using it almost daily for 10 minutes and I could not be more pleased with the results. Even my husband noticed and said that my skin had a healthy glow and that I keep getting younger looking. If you have dark spots or large pores, have dull skin do yourself a favor, you deserve it!
Ava R.
I have rosacea and dry skin, so I was really hoping the tri-light would help. As long as I'm using a water based product to allow it to glide over my skin it works. I can see immediate reduction in redness and truly it helps my skin absorb all my products. It can feel a little time consuming until you get used to it. I don't use the skin Inc serums or products with the tri-light and still it works well for me. I can't say I've seen my dark spots go away or wrinkles, but I do have a glow after using and it definitely calms my skin! I'm very pleased with this purchase.
Elise C.
I picked this up around a week ago and have been enjoying the experience of it. Since it's only been a short time, I can't really talk to whether or not it truly makes a difference in my skin but I feel like it has - I've been getting less breakouts lately and I'm not sure if that's my skin going back to normal or if its because of the tri-light. The only thing I'd say is that of course its pricey, I wish it was re-chargeable and not battery based, and that I'd be able to cover a larger surface area on my face with the device.
Romina G.
Katonah, NY
the best for my skin, without a doubt it is a great product that I recommend 100% Leaves skin soft, clean and does not hurt, does not irritate
paola A.
Los Angeles
I just received this product 4 days ago and I love it already . It is so easy to use and and every lightweight , don’t see why I couldn’t be able to travel with this product. Also it is rechargeable. Still have to keep using it to see results, but for now I love it .
Pooja T.
Raleigh, NC
This device has made my life so much easier. It’s a miracle worker as the three lights are optimal for customizing it for my skin. Red light repairs damaged skin cells while increasing collagen and elastin production. Yellow light brightens dull skin. Blue light treats acne and calms sensitive skin. I love this tri light and it’s a part of my daily skincare routine.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Somia D.
London, ON
il y a 2 mois
Aimee P. il y a 2 mois
I know Skin Inc has their own water based serums specifically for this. However, I just use it with my Tacha Water Cream and Glow Recipe Banana Soufflé cream. For my serums, I use Tatcha Violet C and Farsali Quench 😁
Jamie B.