BY SKINFOOD

Skin Food Milk Moisturizing Body Wash 430ml Soft and pure white like milk foam The dense foam and moist body Cleansing Milk Body Wash that * How to use Bath sponge or towel moistened with an appropriate amount After taking the foam massage rub the... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kerri H.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with any Skin Food/Skin Food Milk product. I have never been disappointed and this one product that never disappoints. Its such a feel good product every time I use it. I love the scent and the texture. I have terribly dry skin and it really moisturizes my skin but also leaves my skin feeling smooth and silky. It has also helped with some other body acne and issues I've had with dry skin patches or discoloration. Its been a huge life saver and a product I always love using. Skin Food never lets me down with their products! I also love their packaging of this product and the pump mechanism of the bottle. It makes for an added umph to the product.
yasmine a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My face is soo fragile and i dont use any products on it ... but this one is sooo perfect its like for babies skin care ..so beautiful and confortable ...i used to use it before make up and after removing it ...i really love it so much and i love to try other products from this mark and share my experience with my friends 😍😍😍
member-eed446bf4
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product makes me feel like I possess a baby's skin. It makes my skin very soft and smooth and not dry. I also like the pump packaging because it's easy for me to use. And love the scent.