BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Whitening synergy ampoule. Contains yuja extract and moisturizing yuja oil from uncontaminated Goheung city. Moisturizing whitening synergy ampoule effective for treating freckles. How to Use: After toner application, massage 1 to 2 drops on the entire face by popping the capsules. Pack Size - 44ml see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Eliza H.
Provo, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells amazing! It's a nice lemony smell. I'm sure this would have worked for people with better skin, but I have very bad acne right now and even though vitamin C it supposed to help reduce inflammation as well as help hide acne scars it just made my face more inflamed and sad :-( but like I said I feel like someone with a normal or good skin type would really enjoy this especially if they're into Korean beauty care or the 10-step routine.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Mary M.
SPRING, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff really works. I use this is my k beauty routine and it has lightened some dark spots and prevented some of my acne from scarring. Love it and will continue to use.
Olivia 고.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love skinfood because of the hydration and cooling effect my skin feels once I apply the products. This serum is directed towards whitening, which I was testing to see if it works. It did brighten my skin slightly, but not that dramatically or quickly. With time, this serum does brighten the skin, but I liked using this as my morning serum because it was light and not heavy. It brought moisture back into my skin and leaves it glowing.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum is applied after toner in order to produce hydration on the skin. If you are really into skin care having this in your skincare habits is a good idea. One or two drops is a good idea.
Sarai P.
Miami
I honestly did not enjoy this serum so much! I felt like my skin got oily and got the opposite reaction to what I wanted! Very Disappointing! It is my personal opinion though. Not buying again! Gave it 3 stars because it might work for other type of skin!
Samantha O.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum it’s super good! I have some dark sport on my face because of sunburns and this product has actually cleared some of them and softened others, I feel a super good improvement after using this for a while, I recommend this !
It reduce ance at my skin. And my skin become better. Thanks to it, my skin is brighter than before. I recommend you should use it