BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Whitening synergy ampoule. Contains yuja extract and moisturizing yuja oil from uncontaminated Goheung city. Moisturizing whitening synergy ampoule effective for treating freckles. How to Use: After toner application, massage 1 to 2 drops on the entire face by popping the capsules. Pack Size - 44ml see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jennice K.
Buena Park , CA
This smells just like Yuzu. Although it smells nice it made me wonder if this string fruity scent were going to be harmful to my skin especially because anything lemon or similar substance is suppose to leave your face feeling dry. But the serum felt rich and kept me moisturized but it worked like any other lotion.
Jean A.
Northvale, NJ
I got a sample of this and let me say, this is absolutely worth the buy. I just finished the sample (which lasted like 5 months even if it’s as big as my thumb) and it’s amazing. I put it on at night after I wash my face or shower, and you feel your face moisturized and it smells really fresh. I had rough/bumpy skin (not really acne but light bumps) and it helped smoothen my skin. It felt much softer after a couple of weeks and helped get rid of my redness. You instantly feel like a cool sensation after putting it on?? It’s just great. Oh and I have VERY sensitive skin but it worked fine for me.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Skinfood - Yuja Water C Whtiening Ampoule In Serum 44ml is not a product that i would buy again. Not harsh on the skin but seemed to have no effect and did not live up to expectations. No whitening effect at all. The packaging was the only redeeming feature.
Eliza H.
Provo, UT
This smells amazing! It's a nice lemony smell. I'm sure this would have worked for people with better skin, but I have very bad acne right now and even though vitamin C it supposed to help reduce inflammation as well as help hide acne scars it just made my face more inflamed and sad :-( but like I said I feel like someone with a normal or good skin type would really enjoy this especially if they're into Korean beauty care or the 10-step routine.
Angelina r.
junction city
Normalmente esta marca es súper excelente, me encanta, tengo varios productos pero a veces se me complica comprarlos todos, se lo recomiendo a las personas son de excelente calidad y trae una amplia gama..
Young&pretty R.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I have tried its sample. I got it as a gift. It was nice. But I will not get it again . Because there are much better products out there. But it's good for brightening. It doesn't caused pimples.
Lily Y.
Walled Lake
As with all skin whitening products, they take FOREVER to express results. This one is no different than the rest, however it is super cute in packaging and has a sort of sweet fragrance.
Paula C.
Henderson, NV
Smells amazing. Goes on like a gel takes a little while to absorb into the skin. A little goes a long way! Definitely brightening but you have to use it very consistently to see results.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Really keeps the skin intact no need for Botox to use this and keep this a great price cheaper alternative then surgery really see results quicker then anything I would buy this again definitely so glad I discovered this product again to improve my skin good price too