Skinfood - Yuja Water C Whitening Mist 150ml

by SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Concentrated moisture! Basic skin care routine full of moisture that has no time to become dry. Contains yuja extract and moisturizing yuja oil from uncontaminated Goheung city. Concentrated whitening mist with fine particles provides refreshing moisture to skin. How to Use: Apply the product as the first step of skin-care routine or every time skin feels dry then gently pat to help it be absorbed into skin. Pack Size - 150ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skinfood - Yuja Water C Whitening Mist 150ml!
It's great to use a quick hydration moisturizer before primer application. Its also good mist throughout the day probably twice a day depending on the person. Personally I have oily skin so this would best during winter season not summer.
Omaha , NE
Whitening mist sounds strange but this is almost an essential oil for your face! The scent is amazing and it goes on smooth and soft.  This is great for moisturizing and brightening your face.  I've been using it for a couple of months and my skin is glowing!
Phenomenal line as they include antioxidants to fight off free radicals and the early signs of aging. I highly recommend this line of products you will not be disappointed
Richmond , VA
I've been looking for a product that does -everything- I want it to do... which seemed a little impossible without needing two or more products to accomplish it.

I'm very fair skinned, and so any kind of redness or acne (regardless of how delicately I handle it) leaves dark spots that stick around forever. But I didn't want to devote my whole skin care regimen to lightening my over-pigmented spots without mixing in some anti-aging wrinkle control as well. I'm 27, so I'm not dealing with a face full or creases... but as a disciple of preventative skin care, I'm getting a jump on 'wrinkles' early.

This product handles both without needing to keep multiple serums/ampoules in rotation. I noticed that my dark spots are fading quickly, and it's restoring my skin to it's natural complexion as opposed to paper white with the exception of dark pink speckles. And again, I don't have deep wrinkles on which to test it; but I can say that there has been a noticeable improvement in my skin's texture. And it gives my skin that amazing chok chok I have come to expect with K-beauty products. Definitely purchasing again.

Honolulu
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is the best mist if you want to use lightweight mist and non-sticky mist, plus it has yuja water that can make your skin more healthier and it is also a whitening product so try it and share your thoughts
Las Vegas , NV
Overall I really liked this! it has a pleasant citrus smell, its hydrating not to thick, most ampoule aren't that thick anyways I have dry skin/combo skin and this has't broken me out. If you have oily skin i think it would be okay to use. I've been using this for a month now and notice my skin is more
Phoenix , AZ
I know Korean beauty is all the rage right now but this mist is amazing. It’s super effective and gentle on the skin. It’s lightweight. And the packaging is always adorable. I plan on adding this to my skin care routine permanently.
Fresno, CA
I know the word “whitening” might scare you off, but all it means is brightening! In Korea many products that say whitening actually mean brightening. Read the labels carefully though, because some are actually whitening 😬
Lake city, FL
I liked this at first but then after every day use it really started to try out my face and irritate it, I got completely through a little sample before I noticed this starting to happen.
Bay Shore, NY
Awesome results. Skinfood is currently one of my favorite brands. I have a very sensitive skin and this product goes really gentle with ir

Looking for your answer?