BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Concentrated moisture! Basic skin care routine full of moisture that has no time to become dry. Contains yuja extract and moisturizing yuja oil from uncontaminated Goheung city. Concentrated whitening mist with fine particles provides refreshing moisture to skin. How to Use: Apply the product as the first step of skin-care routine or every time skin feels dry then gently pat to help it be absorbed into skin. Pack Size - 150ml see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Aliceegg W.
lasvegas
Overall I really liked this! it has a pleasant citrus smell, its hydrating not to thick, most ampoule aren't that thick anyways I have dry skin/combo skin and this has't broken me out. If you have oily skin i think it would be okay to use. I've been using this for a month now and notice my skin is more
Debra U.
Phenomenal line as they include antioxidants to fight off free radicals and the early signs of aging. I highly recommend this line of products you will not be disappointed
Akai T.
It's great to use a quick hydration moisturizer before primer application. Its also good mist throughout the day probably twice a day depending on the person. Personally I have oily skin so this would best during winter season not summer.
Maria F.
East Boston, MA
I love... Me encantan estos productos son muy buenos en verdad los recomiendo me encanta esta app nunca me cansare de comentar.
Nancy R.
Independence, MO
This product is absolutely one of my most favorite products to use on a regular I use it weekly pretty much every other morning
Madison B.
Fort Worth , TX
I love this brand! I love all mists in general, but this is one is very refreshing and has helped lighten my freckles.
Stephanie  L.
This would mean so much of you could send me this please I would appreciate it . Any reviews on this y'all ?
Emma B.
This is a pretty good skin care brand that is realitivley new to me it is pretty good but not my favorite
GENESIS NAZARET J.
I found this product incredible, because it fulfills its purpose because it gives you benefits to your beauty. I recommend it a lot, I loved it, I got very good results when I used the product I love it perfect.
Ana C.
Campos dos Goytacazes Codin rua G número 59
Não gostei tanto ele não é tão bom assim é só para ele não fica tão boa mas mesmo assim vale a pena vocês estarem porque cada caso é um caso