BY SKINFOOD

An intensely hydrating toner that contains organic Goheung yuja extract and oil to brighten the skin from the inside out.

Buy on ULTA
  • "This is not a drying toner and is more gel based. It is very moisturizing and I love the scent. It helps my skin stay firm and dewy. It is a staple toner in my skincare regimen and I recommend this for people with dry skin." in 3 reviews
Jamie M.
While I prefer the peach sake toner, this is a nice toner to start your skincare routine out with as it doesn’t dry your face out, and helps get any stubborn residue off makeup wise! I noticed that my skin appeared more even after about a week of use, and while it’s not my very favorite, it wasn’t a purchase I regretted.
Teresa L.
I was very impressed with this facial toner. I rubbed this on my face twice a day and within three days there was visible change. The redness was gone, my face was smoother and the small bumps on my forehead and nose had calmed down.
Abbey P.
Milwaukee
This toner works wonders. It brings my pH back down to normal and smells amazing. Gentle on the skin and leaves it soft and gllowy. Use this am and pm for best results. I need to try more from this brand!
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
I also on their Berry toner and generally I love Korean beauty products. They're very easy to use the leave the skin very hydrated and generally they're better at moisturizing my skin.
Diane C.
I got this bc I have dark acne marks and this tonic and the lotion helped clear them right up! My skin never looked better and it wasn’t too harsh on my sensitive skin.
Olivia 고.
Nguyễn N.
san jose
One of the best skin products I've ever found. I use it for everything, from hands and face for moisture to using a VERY small amount on my hair as a defrizzing agent. Works amazing and with absolutely no allergic reaction or fake scents. I have extremely sensitive skin and a lot of allergies so this product has been my saving grace. It's come everywhere around the world with me and is my "beauty shop in one tub".
Hailey C.
Conroe, TX
This product was amazing! I am giving in 2 stars because it didn’t go well with my skin type. Oily. It was nicely packaged and I have never ordered a Korean product like this before so I was willing to give it a try. Just made my face feel dirty still.
Aileen Pearl T.
i love everything skinfood. especially when i read the reviews with this one. bought it at a locally owned online store. i got it as a set so i guess i got it at the price of it. it kinda did meet my expectations but i have a really sensitive skin and unfortunately too much citrus isn't good for it
Delaney V.
Harrodsburg, KY
I use this whenever i have had a breakout and this reduces redness and the noticability of the breakout. It gives my skin a nice even glow to it. This is highly effective!
Ebony R.
Cincinnati, OH
Is this okay for sensitive skin?
Keyse H.
Quais os componentes deste tônico? Serve para pele oleosa?
Marlene A.
Anaheim, CA
Has anyone try this already? Does it work?