BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood see more...

Buy on ULTA
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
I use this at night during my skincare routine, after toner and before moisturizer. I use it in the place of an essence and it really leaves my skin feeling extra hydrated and soft. One night I only cleansed my face and used this to see if the results were from this product and it still left my skin feeling soft and smooth when I woke up in the morning. It is an affordable price point as well
Laura L.
Dallas
Lemon heads candy is what this is like so yummy. This is a dream on you’re face and literally makes me hungry for candy when I use this. I love scented products and especially when they work but this one depends if you’re sensitive or not this will def make you want to buy some candy after using.
Allysa H.
Bauxite , AR
I live for anything infused with vitamin C and his product is no different. Since using it I’ve seen a complete turn around in my skin texture and clarity, I’m constantly consumed by compliments on my sudden glow and THIS it why!!
Novalee R.
Roseburg, OR
This product is overall great I could recommend a couple better but, this one works really well if you have ance, dry, patched, or scared face.
Diane C.
Love this has helped me so much with acne scars and skin discoloration. I have sensitive skin and this works great
Megan S.
This emulsion was really heavy on my skin and the scent was too strong. I didn’t use it often.
Reita S.
Garrettsville, OH
Helped even my skin out by correcting bright and dark spots and scars to give me a smooth look
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
Really love this it makes my skin feel supple and smooth it’s awesome I’m happy I tried it
Te'Ana H.
Florida
I love this collection so much the concept is very simple but still nice and it most definitely does the job correctly.
Eva G.
ulaanbaatar
the product was go good! my skin felt amazing after using this product and i’m definitely going to buy this again! it was so gentle to my skin. After the first time using it my skin felt so hydrated. I wish they would improve their scent a little bit!