BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Watery toner for moist skin. Penetrate deep into skin for moisturized skin. Moisture with a light finish. Contains Berry extract and Hyaluronic acid. How to Use: Apply on face and tap gently for quick absorption. Wipe on face using cotton. Pack Size - 160ml see more...

Olivia 고.
I love Korean skincare products because even the drugstore brands are highly effective for a great price. I got this from Korea. This was a refreshing toner that made my skin feel clean after application. It does have a fruity, berry fragrance. I would buy this product again because it did a good job as a toner and I did not have any sensitivity issues or blemishes after using the toner.
Kimberly L.
One of my favorite toners! Loved the light berry smell and hydrating feeling. It's light and dries quickly.
Merrylyn B.
Sutton, Surrey
I bought this for myself and my mom. So far I can say it is a great toner. Very nice and refreshing on the skin. I use this everyday and it has helped with my pores. I still have a lot left and will recommend them to my friends
Alonso E.
Miami
I loved this very good product actually one of the best I have ever tested from this brand simply me