BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Watery toner for moist skin. Penetrate deep into skin for moisturized skin. Moisture with a light finish. Contains Berry extract and Hyaluronic acid. How to Use: Apply on face and tap gently for quick absorption. Wipe on face using cotton. Pack Size - 160ml see more...

Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I bought this because of the bottle. I love unique things and you don't typically see toners in cute bottles. Plus water berry just ropes you in, lol. It's a nice toner and has kept my complexion looking good!
Kaitlyn D.
Lafayette, LA
A great toner I always put this one every morning before I apply any makeup it truly helps even out my skin tone and just gives me that beautiful glow and healthy looks it’s a great toner for all skin types
Olivia 고.
I love Korean skincare products because even the drugstore brands are highly effective for a great price. I got this from Korea. This was a refreshing toner that made my skin feel clean after application. It does have a fruity, berry fragrance. I would buy this product again because it did a good job as a toner and I did not have any sensitivity issues or blemishes after using the toner.
Alexis G.
It has a nice smell to it and it makes my skin feel really clean. I used it everyday after I wash my face and my skin would look really nice and refreshed.
Taylor S.
Owasso, OK
Great toner! Love the way it makes my face feels. It's so smooth and looks extremely even. My redness is gone away. It smells amazing!
Morgan D.
Americus, GA
Love this toner. Smells nice and works wonderfully on the skin. Reasonably priced for someone who wants to get into skincare
Kimberly L.
One of my favorite toners! Loved the light berry smell and hydrating feeling. It's light and dries quickly.
Waverly G.
Ashland, VA
Super gentle on my skin. I’ve been searching for good toners and this is in my top 5!!!
Merrylyn B.
Sutton, Surrey
I bought this for myself and my mom. So far I can say it is a great toner. Very nice and refreshing on the skin. I use this everyday and it has helped with my pores. I still have a lot left and will recommend them to my friends
Giuli D.
Montréal, QC
I personally haven’t use it but my mom ( 55yo) did and she said it is amazing, as amazing as her lamer one!