BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. An intensive moisturizing gel cream containing berry extracts and hyaluronic acid to form a moisture protective barrier on skin Water-wrap formula to prevent moisture loss How to use: After using ampoule, apply an appropriate amount evenly over face. Pat gently to enhance absorption. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Brittney C.
Eastman
Love love love.... the only reason o don't buy this anymore is because my skin got really dry after using for a while but I love the smell and the way it made my skin feel after putting it on. I hate I have such sensitive skin and that I can't use this anymore.
Mai Vue X.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Packaging is super cute! It was fun trying this new product, but I feel like it doesn't do much to the skin, reasoning behind this is probably that the product is very gentle. Maybe if you have sensitive skin. I wouldn't repurchase this for myself.
Michelle R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell of this product. Left my skin feeling very moisturized. I'm particular in what products i use and this is very gentle
Lau D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so good for the skin ,you would love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfecto,wonderful, confort