BY SKINFOOD

Lightweight and easily absorbed eye cream penetrates upon contact for an immediate cooling and moisturizing effect. Berry extract conditions to smoothen out lines and wrinkles, while hyaluronic acid showers skin with fresh moisture for a well-rested appearance. Gently smooth a pea-sized amount of cream around the eye area using patting motions. Store tub in the fridge for an extra-cooling sensation. Remarkable anti-wrinkle effect. Brightening eye circle effect. Penetrates deep for glowing skin. Moisture type with a light finish. Berry extract and Hyaluronic acid. How to Use: After toner, apply on eye around. Pack Size - 30g see more...

Shirley L.
Brooklyn, NY
The consistency is a waterlike gel which is perfect for my combination skin. The packaging is super cute. After finishing I kept my container for other purposes. The product was gentle and I love the scent. I would recommend to others, I did see a little improvement.
Ellie H.
Portland , OR
I LOVE this eye cream, it makes my eye bags disappear like magic if I have a rough or late night and makes me feel more awake. I think SkinFood and Korean products in general are very good at what they do and since I'm Asian, tend to match my skin color and type.
corrine p.
Staten Island, NY
This eye cream is amazing, very lightweight and smells great. I havent been able to find it locally since I ran out and I've found other products that work just as well so I haven't ordered but if I see it again in my ULTA I will definitely pick one up.
christine f.
Palm Harbor, FL
Works pretty good. Its very cool when you apply it to your eyes and it does help with my puffy eyes. I applied it overnight and it the am my puffiness decreased dramatically. Would definitely recommend for anyone all ages.
Emily H.
Saint Cloud, MN
Brilliant Korean beauty product! I am definitely in love with this brand it’s unique and met my expectations for sure! I would buy this again this was the first time I used this product and I live for it!
Sarah L.
Radcliff, KY
This eye cream is THE BOMB. It leaves my skin flawless and erases the fine lines. It is great for sensitive skin and is good for daily use. I make sure to have this and restock every month or two and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for some skin food with sensitive and even oily skin
Mayra L.
Arroyo Grande, CA
Really liked this under eye cream. The formula absorbs right into the skin. My under eyes felt hydrated without feeling greasy or sticky. I also really liked the smell. It did not irritate my eyes and I noticed they were less puffy. Just don’t get any in your eye! Trust me, you’ll regret it!
Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
 This product is very watery in consistency and is better for humid climates. I live in a dry climate so this product isnt enough for me and left my eyes feeling dry. The fragrance in this is okay, but i would prefer if there was no fragrance at all. Overall this product didnt work for me.
Tierra A.
Brookhaven, GA
This product feels great on the skin like butter. Makes my skin feel fresh but I wish I was more consistent with the product. I used it at night and before applying my makeup.
Dianah H.
Bethlehem
This is a great eye cream! Soooo soft and gentle on skin...it's extremely effective...I see an improvement on my undereye and have only been using it for 2 weeks! It's a good value and I would recommend it to anyone who has under eye issues.