BY SKINFOOD

Lightweight and easily absorbed eye cream penetrates upon contact for an immediate cooling and moisturizing effect. Berry extract conditions to smoothen out lines and wrinkles, while hyaluronic acid showers skin with fresh moisture for a well-rested appearance. Gently smooth a pea-sized amount of cream around the eye area using patting motions. Store tub in the fridge for an extra-cooling sensation. Remarkable anti-wrinkle effect. Brightening eye circle effect. Penetrates deep for glowing skin. Moisture type with a light finish. Berry extract and Hyaluronic acid. How to Use: After toner, apply on eye around. Pack Size - 30g see more...

Sarah L.
Radcliff, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream is THE BOMB. It leaves my skin flawless and erases the fine lines. It is great for sensitive skin and is good for daily use. I make sure to have this and restock every month or two and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for some skin food with sensitive and even oily skin
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
 This product is very watery in consistency and is better for humid climates. I live in a dry climate so this product isnt enough for me and left my eyes feeling dry. The fragrance in this is okay, but i would prefer if there was no fragrance at all. Overall this product didnt work for me.
Dianah H.
Bethlehem
This is a great eye cream! Soooo soft and gentle on skin...it's extremely effective...I see an improvement on my undereye and have only been using it for 2 weeks! It's a good value and I would recommend it to anyone who has under eye issues.
Ashley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream didn't de puff as much as I'd like it to. I bought this online at their original website. It did a good job moisturizing but it didn't help with fine lines and wrinkles over time. I wouldn't recommend and when the tube is up I won't be repurchasing
Naomi F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. I believe that you should help protect your skin before aging begins so that it will be easier later on. This is effective and feels great every time i apply it. Recommend it to anyone.
Mati S.
This is an amazing product. The eye cream didnt aggrivate my skin like most do. I recommend putting it in the fridge, and using it to get the best results.
Nancy N.
Portland, OR
It was a nice moisturizer that made me feel like the delicate skin under my eye bags were moisturized. I also like the sweet scent :)
Kimberly L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice eye cream for the price point. It went well with the rest of the toner/emulsion set. I would use it again
eliana a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is incredible I love to use it is a pity that is already over for me, but I would love to have more these products one day, I would thank you very much if you gave me for free as a gift I would love and would certainly show and share all mine Friends, so you accept this deal? You give me these products for free without paying anything for me to try and I share with all my friends this product and thus you will have more customers
Mariam G.
Muscat
Hey girls now lets us be honest do u ever use eye cream?no? OMG U MUST BE LOOKING DRUNK ALL THE TIME that was me before trying skinfood's eyecreami didn't expect such a difference but wow it amazed me dark circles are gone my eyes are never going to look tired anymore YOU SHOULD TRY IT FOR YOURSELF GIRL BELEIVE ME