BY SKINFOOD

Lightweight and easily absorbed eye cream penetrates upon contact for an immediate cooling and moisturizing effect. Berry extract conditions to smoothen out lines and wrinkles, while hyaluronic acid showers skin with fresh moisture for a well-rested appearance. Gently smooth a pea-sized amount of cream around the eye area using patting motions. Store tub in the fridge for an extra-cooling sensation. Remarkable anti-wrinkle effect. Brightening eye circle effect. Penetrates deep for glowing skin. Moisture type with a light finish. Berry extract and Hyaluronic acid. How to Use: After toner, apply on eye around. Pack Size - 30g see more...

christine f.
Works pretty good. Its very cool when you apply it to your eyes and it does help with my puffy eyes. I applied it overnight and it the am my puffiness decreased dramatically. Would definitely recommend for anyone all ages.
Lorie C.
Cincinnati, OH
I’ve not noticed a reduction in wrinkle, but I’ve not noticed any new ones either. The scent is light and pleasant and the cream offers a pleasant cooling sensation. Good bang for the buck.
Diane S.
Rock Hill, SC
This smells ssooooo goood! In after a couple of weeks my dark circles were pretty much unnoticeable. It smells good and it doesn’t make my skin feel waxy like the other ones that I have tried. 10/10 would recommend!
Brittany E.
Savannah, GA
I love eye creams and this one did not disappoint! Great scent, smooth texture, absorbs quickly and didn’t make me oily or greasy. Pretty gentle on the skin, and makes fine lines and wrinkles much less noticeable
Sarah L.
Radcliff, KY
This eye cream is THE BOMB. It leaves my skin flawless and erases the fine lines. It is great for sensitive skin and is good for daily use. I make sure to have this and restock every month or two and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for some skin food with sensitive and even oily skin
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
 This product is very watery in consistency and is better for humid climates. I live in a dry climate so this product isnt enough for me and left my eyes feeling dry. The fragrance in this is okay, but i would prefer if there was no fragrance at all. Overall this product didnt work for me.
Dianah H.
Bethlehem
This is a great eye cream! Soooo soft and gentle on skin...it's extremely effective...I see an improvement on my undereye and have only been using it for 2 weeks! It's a good value and I would recommend it to anyone who has under eye issues.
Ashley H.
This eye cream didn't de puff as much as I'd like it to. I bought this online at their original website. It did a good job moisturizing but it didn't help with fine lines and wrinkles over time. I wouldn't recommend and when the tube is up I won't be repurchasing
Naomi F.
Love this product. I believe that you should help protect your skin before aging begins so that it will be easier later on. This is effective and feels great every time i apply it. Recommend it to anyone.
Mati S.
This is an amazing product. The eye cream didnt aggrivate my skin like most do. I recommend putting it in the fridge, and using it to get the best results.