BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Watery-gel texture ampoule containing berry extracts and hyaluronic acid to strengthen weakened skin moisture retainability, leaving your skin smooth and moist. How to use: After using toner or emulsion, apply an appropriate amount evenly over face. Pat gently to enhance absorption. see more...

Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
This product has been life saving ! This is an Everyday use in my routine, the smell is so amazing, so sweet, and refreshing. Like all serums it can leave your face too oily if you put too much so a little goes a long way. I also like to rub this into my neck, shoulders, and anywhere else on my body that may need a little extra hydrating. You can even use it in your hair if youd like!
Julia Potter P.
Hillsborough, NJ
Skinfood is one of my favorite k-skin brands, love the exfoliators! But I tried this ampoule for the first time as a treatment in my skincare routine and I loved the hydrating formula! I’m definitely going to try in the winter when my skin gets a bit more dry, and the packaging was the cutest!
Des S.
Columbus
Very hydrating! Would highly highly highly recommend! I never run out. You only need a little, key would bring little, cause a little goes a long way without a bout. When I finally run out this will be a definite repurchase!
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Cheyenne S.
louisville
This product irritated my skin, maybe because of the perfume smells. It also made me break out. I wish it would have had the same results I’ve seen other people have.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
I like this. A thin serum texture, soaks in fast And doesn't leave a greasy residue. The bottle was around twenty bucks which seems a lot but a little goes a very long way and it has lasted me forever. I will absolutely purchase again.
Kourtney K.
tucson
I really like this product it feels very nice on your skin and the packaging is great as well
I bought mine online
I’m a first time buyer
It’s lasted me awhile so I haven’t bought another yet
Would recommend
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
I love pressing this into my skin after washing and toning. It just adds that extra moisture and richness back into my skin. It feels like I’m feeding my skin and really taking care of it after a long day.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,256 reviews
Really keeps the skin intact no need for Botox to use this and keep this a great price cheaper alternative then surgery really see results quicker then anything I would buy this again definitely so glad I discovered this product again to improve my skin good price too
Anna B.
Canton, GA
This is amazing! It smells so good and it tends to work. However, it tends to leave some dryness sometimes. I got this online and I totally would 100% but it again! It does have it cons but the pros out weigh the cons! It’s a great product!Skinfood - Watery Berry Ampoule (Original) 60ml 60 ml