BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Watery texture ampoule containing berry extracts and hyaluronic acid to strengthen weakened skin moisture retainability, leaving your skin smooth and moist. How to use: After using toner or emulsion, apply an appropriate amount evenly over face. Pat gently to enhance absorption. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Shyanne V.
Columbus
I had a sample of this serum and I liked it. There wasn’t enough in the sample for me to notice a huge change in my skin over the few days I used it, but it was nice. Hydrating but light. I would probably purchase.
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
If you live in a humid climate this serum will feel better. I live somewhere dry, so this feels like i am just putting scented water on my face. It doesnt do much for me and i didnt notice a difference in my skin.
Kassie R.
Fort Gibson, OK
Felt really good on my face! Was a little sticky after awhile but I overall was very happy with my purchase just looking for something a little more light on my face!
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Loved the way it cleanse my skin and doesn’t make it feel oily at all. Great package and purchased from ultra online store. My first time using this product and would definitely buy again and highly recommend!
E  .
Lorton, VA
This is really really good for your skin it was effective and definitely not disappointing the packaging was beautiful and so professional this really did meet my expectations
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
It's on my face as I am writing this...I'm a nurse and the air in the hospital will dry your skin out year round... add stress, dehydration and lack of energy to the list and you can really end up with dull skin. This will make you glow again...without causing breakouts. My skin is so radiant now that when I'm just getting put together for work...a touch of mascara is the only makeup I need to look and feel 100! And anyone will tell you I don't look like a 30 year old with a crazy stressful job and who rarely gets enough sleep. On average people guess I'm 25...and thus product deserves my praise for that alone!!!! Also love that it's all natural.
Jennifer M.
Fall River
Excellent, no complaints . I wish I could have tried it more. I used my sister over a weekend. Lol I wasn't disappointed just didn't get alot of time to decide.
Catlin H.
Leland, NC
I love most of Skinfoods products and this is another winner. It was really light, smelled great, and very mosturizing on the skin. I've never used a product like this but I'm going to continue buying it.
Morghanne C.
This product always leaves me looking fresh love it always amazing for under the eye bag and it's just all around a amazing brand worth all the price for it
Stephanie l.
Denver
Wonderful product, smells great, could do more of what it's suppose to do then just a little. A little on the pricey side but still a good product