BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Watery texture ampoule containing berry extracts and hyaluronic acid to strengthen weakened skin moisture retainability, leaving your skin smooth and moist. How to use: After using toner or emulsion, apply an appropriate amount evenly over face. Pat gently to enhance absorption. see more...

Lais F.
Lais F.
This Watery Berry Ampoule Light provides moisturization without stickiness to leave refreshing finish on your skin, it's easy to use. It has a tiny texture it feels like a toner. For me it was very good and helped me dry much with my skin troubles.
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Watery Berry Moisturizers your skin without making it sticky as other moisturizers do. Due to its thin texture , it leaves your skin feeling light and refreshed ; however, I find it best to use after toner and especially if you have quite dry skin
sokayna b.
sokayna b.
AGADIR
I do like this product I have a sensitive skin and but when I started using this product it helps me a lot I recommend it to you guys 👍👍👍