BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Watery texture ampoule containing berry extracts and hyaluronic acid to strengthen weakened skin moisture retainability, leaving your skin smooth and moist. How to use: After using toner or emulsion, apply an appropriate amount evenly over face. Pat gently to enhance absorption. see more...

❣️Jess❣️ P.
Bradley
The first time I used this I was so excited thinking it’ll help just smooth out my skin. Usually skinfood is really good with my acne and my skin but for this product is kinda went down. I noticed some acne but at the same time who knows if it’s the serum or me. I’ll give you an update on how this serum goes.
Shyanne V.
Galena, KS
I had a sample of this serum and I liked it. There wasn’t enough in the sample for me to notice a huge change in my skin over the few days I used it, but it was nice. Hydrating but light. I would probably purchase.
Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
If you live in a humid climate this serum will feel better. I live somewhere dry, so this feels like i am just putting scented water on my face. It doesnt do much for me and i didnt notice a difference in my skin.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Loved the way it cleanse my skin and doesn’t make it feel oily at all. Great package and purchased from ultra online store. My first time using this product and would definitely buy again and highly recommend!
Presleysue B.
It is so convenient it fits in anyone’s pocket any bag. Rave about this all the time because it is so great for your skin. It exceeded my expectations it was so soft and brightening. I recommend this currently two most everyone I know.
E R.
Centreville , VA
This is really really good for your skin it was effective and definitely not disappointing the packaging was beautiful and so professional this really did meet my expectations
Kara H.
Love this product as well. Again. Your skin will thank you. Natural products as well as water based, are ALWAYS a great go-to when dealing with skin so i highly recommend this product.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
It's on my face as I am writing this...I'm a nurse and the air in the hospital will dry your skin out year round... add stress, dehydration and lack of energy to the list and you can really end up with dull skin. This will make you glow again...without causing breakouts. My skin is so radiant now that when I'm just getting put together for work...a touch of mascara is the only makeup I need to look and feel 100! And anyone will tell you I don't look like a 30 year old with a crazy stressful job and who rarely gets enough sleep. On average people guess I'm 25...and thus product deserves my praise for that alone!!!! Also love that it's all natural.
Jennifer M.
Fall River
Excellent, no complaints . I wish I could have tried it more. I used my sister over a weekend. Lol I wasn't disappointed just didn't get alot of time to decide.