BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSKINFOOD
- Watery Berry Ampoule (Light) 60ml 60 ml

Skinfood - Watery Berry Ampoule (Light) 60ml 60 ml

by SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Watery texture ampoule containing berry extracts and hyaluronic acid to strengthen weakened skin moisture retainability, leaving your skin smooth and moist. How to use: After using toner or emulsion, apply an appropriate amount evenly over face. Pat gently to enhance absorption.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skinfood - Watery Berry Ampoule (Light) 60ml 60 ml!
Ashley  S.
Covington, GA
Skinfood - Watery Berry Ampoule (Light) 60ml 60 ml uploaded by Ashley  S.
Skinfood - Watery Berry Ampoule (Light) 60ml 60 ml uploaded by Ashley  S.
I love Skinfood it is one of the best affordable Korean skincare brands. I love that it’s sold at so many retailers in the US, so it makes it easier to buy. It’s very effective, use small amounts since it is potent. I love the texture, it’s very light and when patted on the skin it’s very hydrating. I have bought this product twice.
Martha H.
Mullin, TX
Wonder product made my fine lines improve with in days. The price could improve. But Not a disappointment at all. Its a wonderful product.
Alyssa B.
Old fort , NC
I love this stuff. This brand is phenomenal. I don't usually like facial oils but this is a really great one.
Emily  F.
Marion, IN
Light is a amazing word to describe this product. Not harsh at all. Very gentle. No improvement
Ryleigh S.
Warrenton
I did not this this product at all. Very disappointing!! All it did was make me break out and i had to work alot with other products to fix it. It was too gentle on my face and didn't work. I would not recommend this product.
Jennie  S.
Troutville, VA
Yummmmy . Smells good and leaves the skin refreshed . I recommend it for anyone😌. Refreshing
Jhoanna M.
brick
Love this product I always use this! I definitely recommend to others. I bought it once and I am definitely gonna use it again. It is very effective on the skin. I think there’s no need for improvement!
Randa B.
It was okay! But it made my face itch so bad!! It’s not really light it made my face feel heavy
Youchin K.
Maryland, USA
I really love the smell of it. It replaced my fragrance that i had been using from Missha. It has a texture that is very watery like to it and it can really help your skin feel moisturized. I recommend using it during harsh winters applying on decolletage zone too!
Kenzie C.
I absolutely loved this product!!!! it helped with my face tremendously! it’s very gentle on the skin and not too drying!!! i will definitely use this product again! thank you so much for making such a wonderful product!

Looking for your answer?