BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Watery texture ampoule containing berry extracts and hyaluronic acid to strengthen weakened skin moisture retainability, leaving your skin smooth and moist. How to use: After using toner or emulsion, apply an appropriate amount evenly over face. Pat gently to enhance absorption. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Stephanie l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful product, smells great, could do more of what it's suppose to do then just a little. A little on the pricey side but still a good product
Jackie B.
Drexel Hill
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a set and loved everything in it that I have tried. My skin is very dry and this routine has helped so much. Smells amazing too
jillian n.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE the way this smells and how it brightens up and moisturizes my skin! A little bit goes a long way, which I can appreciate!
Julie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this for a morning routine a great brand to I would recommend this to friends and family and others love love
Toshyana D.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This skin food its really not that bad you can really see results in the smoothness in you shin and hydration .
LauRen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells good, feels good, easy to put on and leaves my face feeling fresh and beautiful. Would buy again.
Jasmine D.
Watery Berry Moisturizers your skin without making it sticky as other moisturizers do. Due to its thin texture , it leaves your skin feeling light and refreshed ; however, I find it best to use after toner and especially if you have quite dry skin
Lais F.
This Watery Berry Ampoule Light provides moisturization without stickiness to leave refreshing finish on your skin, it's easy to use. It has a tiny texture it feels like a toner. For me it was very good and helped me dry much with my skin troubles.
sokayna b.
AGADIR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like this product I have a sensitive skin and but when I started using this product it helps me a lot I recommend it to you guys 👍👍👍