Skinfood - Truffle Age Defying Cream 50ml 50ml uploaded by Jessica L.

BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. A dual functional cosmetic: Whitening + Anti-wrinkle Completed skin irritation tests Contains 5% of white truffle extract, saffron flower extracts and platinum powder A high-density and rich texture cream to moisturize and regain elasticity of your skin How to use: At the last step of basic skin care, apply an appropriate onto the face evenly. see more...

Jessica K.
Ocala, FL
It's a decent moisturizer. I noticed no other benefits other than...it moisturized my skin. I don't actually care for the smell of this and I think it was overpriced, but it did do an acceptable job of moisturizing
Omneya' D.
Natick, MA
IT WORKS!!! I am in love with this product and it is worth the price. I have seen the reversal of some fine lines that I have and it smells okay and absorbs nicely and does not bother my eyes. Get this product!
Jessica L.
Williamsville, NY
Not going to lie, I am a skin care junkie, so why I purchase a product, I have high standards. My husband picked this up for me over the summer while he was traveling in South Korea and I was really excited to give it a try. First, the packaging is beautiful! However, I prefer more of a pump action instead of a tub so that I don't contaminate the entire jar, but whatev.

This product is marketed specifically towards being a high end moisturizer for aging skin. Personally, I can't say I noticed much of a difference. It was not a particularly heavy moisturizer, although I think if you do not have dry skin, it may be a little heavy for day time wear...at the same time, as someone with very dry skin and dehydrated skin, it is too light of a moisturizer for me to use as a final nighttime moisturizer. Aside from moisturizing, I have not noticed any other benefits.

I think its probably a great product for someone with combination/normal skin without a lot of aging concerns. I'll continue to use the jar up, but it's not a product I'll be purchasing again.
Rachel L.
New York , NY
This luxury cream helps you regain the natural radiance and elasticity of your skin with a high-density, rich texture. It has Liquid Crystal technology, which is similar to the skin barrier. Leaves the skin glowing.
Whitney K.
Weatherford , OK
I have a large amount of anti aging products for my nightly routine and this is one of the pillars in my collection. I am still young so i am preventing aging and this does exactly that. A permanent product in my collection.
Magaly R.
Norfolk
Me encanto este maquillaje porque ami mama le fundió I mucho cuando va a fiestas oh cuando va a ser otras cosas de su vida diaria u aparte me encanta porque en muy fino ese maquillaje y se lo recomiendo mucho de verdad a y también hablo inglés I love this product ❤️❤️
Savannah B.
Katy, TX
Not gonna lie ... It feels so soft and smooth but I really didn't notice a huge difference. It didn't so much for me that my moisturizer doesn't already do.
Devynne B.
Santa Cruz, CA
My mother has used this product for over a year and hasn't seen much results. She has fine lines and crows feet but they haven't diminished.
Gabby P.
Blakely, PA
Nothing comes close to Korean beauty and skin care. This makes my skin feel like I’m super hydrated. I love it !! Worth every penny.
Amanda B.
Marysville, WA
Skin food is a new brand for me, I received it in a couple subscription boxes. I'm happy I did because this product really works.