BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Transparent spot patch containing tea tree oil and salicylic acid to help soothe and treat acnes. How to use: Apply on clean and dry trouble-spots about 8~12 hours. see more...

Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I bought this from the Skinfood store for $1 and tried it for the first time. It seemed to work on a small pimple which popped overnight with the patch on. Next morning it was gone. However every other time I used it on bigger pimples it did nothing. The patches are very thin and soft and feels comfortable to wear. However they don't stay on well over a curved surface (like above the lips).
Gwen L.
Hoover, AL
These little patches are very affordable, but unfortunately there are not many in each pack. You should apply these patches when you have dry spots or acne popping up. Their effectiveness of course varies from person to person but for acne spots, they usually clear up within 1 to 2 days for me and dry spots are usually cleared up overnight.
Hannah L.
I honestly wish the tea tree patches did more for my skin. Compared to some other patches I have tried in the past, these patches did not do as much. However, I loved how thin the patches were. I could not even tell they were on my face! They would be great under makeup!
Kristy L.
Depending on what kind of zit it is, affects the effectiveness. I still like the cosrx patches for fast healing, this is good for calming and protecting my zit from my own finger.
Becca B.
Newland, NC
The tea tree oil has a strong smell not everyone will find pleasant. But beyond the smell the product seems to work as advertised.
Hanane L.
marrakech
This spot patch I want so much to tried again because is usefull I love it already all skinfood products are good so I recommend this one