Skinfood - Tea Tree Fresh Cleansing Foam 150ml uploaded by Lisa L.

BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. [Powerful, effectove, and refreshing cleansing step] Refreshing leansing foam leaves skin clean by removing impurities from skin with soft, creamy foam. How to Use: Lather the product on wet hands, gently massage your skin with the lather. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and finish the routine with cold water. Pack Size - 150ml see more...

Buy on ULTA
Keyshia C.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
Skinfood Tea Tree is amazing! Wow, I love this! Within 4 weeks the constant acne and acne spots cleared up my face 100%. I look like a healthy glowing bratz doll! The Simple Skincare products I've tried only dried out my T-zone area and as a result, my skin produced more oil. But this cleansing foam is a good balance. Doesn't dry out my skin! It works really good! This is one of the best purchases I've made for combating acne. This tea tree cleansing foam cleans my face very well. I love it! Cleans well with no irritation. Highly recommend this product. Will likely purchase forever!!
Tamara M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this foaming cleanser after oil cleansing with a facial brush. It squeezes out easily and produces a great lather. So far I’ve liked mine for my combination skin. I’d recommend it to others looking for a second step in their double cleanse routine.
Lisa L.
Midlothian, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the Skinfood Tea Tree Fresh Cleansing Foam in a beauty subscription box as a replacement item for a Skinfood mask. I really like this Cleansing foamer - it has a nice aroma and left my face feeling clean and moisturized.
sarah f.
Temple City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had high hopes for this product and actually enjoyed it for the first few uses. However, I noticed that it dried out my sensitive skin and also caused bumps to appear within the first week of use. I immediately stopped using it and will not be repurchasing.
Melissa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for natural remedies! If you have bad break outs or redness, tea tree helps a whole lot. I and a repeated user of this product and it's super effective and fairly affordable
Courtne G.
Warrensburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
For me, tea tree is kind of one of those miracle ingredients. I LOVE tea tree oil in anything I can get my hands on, and a lot of people think it smells odd, but I love it.
Ally H.
I love this product. My skin breaks out so easily, and the tea tree keeps my skin free and clear. I use it with the matching toner and emulsion.
Brianna D.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Normally would never use tea tree oil daily but this cleanser has just the right amount of it so I was able to use it daily I really liked it
Tereza A.
I added this product to my morning and evening skin care routine, since it has foam texture, and it is not harsh on my skin, I actually don't like the packaging so much, but what matters more is how effective the product is, and I highly recommend it to others.
Janice -.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a big fan of this cleansing foam. I am someone who has sensitive skin and this really helps me a lot! I love this product a lot and i have been using this for a year already.