Skinfood - Tea Tree Fresh Cleansing Foam 150ml uploaded by Yan Ling W.Skinfood - Tea Tree Fresh Cleansing Foam 150ml uploaded by Lisa L.

BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. [Powerful, effectove, and refreshing cleansing step] Refreshing leansing foam leaves skin clean by removing impurities from skin with soft, creamy foam. How to Use: Lather the product on wet hands, gently massage your skin with the lather. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and finish the routine with cold water. Pack Size - 150ml see more...

Lex O.
El Paso
I’ve been using this one for a long time now and I’m pretty sure this product keeps my acne at bay. It isn’t the most moisturizing cleanser but I’ve seen much less breakouts on my forehead and chin area. I would recommended this product to those with acne/oily skin.
Tamara M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I use this foaming cleanser after oil cleansing with a facial brush. It squeezes out easily and produces a great lather. So far I’ve liked mine for my combination skin. I’d recommend it to others looking for a second step in their double cleanse routine.
Justine F.
BROOKLYN, NY
This is a sold foaming cleanser! I typically use it at night after micellar water / oil cleansing, with my foreo Luna play. This foams like crazy and a little goes a long way!! You definitely get a good clean with this! My skin often feels soft and clean, although a bit on the tight side. You MUST add moisture back into your skin after using this. I find this to be a very gentle cleanser, no redness or irritation once I pat my face dry. I think it does a good job and keeping new spots from forming, and if used consistently could help clear up problem areas I purchased this at ulta and it is at a great price point. I'd recommend!
Lina L.
Los Angeles, CA
I tried it product because (1) I have used and love their sunscreen and (2) I was looking into products with tea tree as an ingredient. It is a great cleanser. One of the best one I have tried so far. It leaves my face very clean and refreshed. The only thing that I am not quite a fan of is the strong tea tree scent, which cannot be helped. Besides that, I really like the product and definitely continue to use.
kitty g.
When my skin was having a lot of trouble, post going off birth control, this cleanser really helped sooth my troubled skin. It exfoliates the top layer of your skin, without ripping it up, and making you feel like your skin is stinging. It smells nice, and foams up really well. Your skin will feel refreshed, and you will definitely want to put on a nice moisturizer after.
Lisa L.
Midlothian, VA
I received the Skinfood Tea Tree Fresh Cleansing Foam in a beauty subscription box as a replacement item for a Skinfood mask. I really like this Cleansing foamer - it has a nice aroma and left my face feeling clean and moisturized.
Kathy L.
Clovis
This was not my favorite, it made my skin feel really dry and tight. I only purchased it once because of that. It comes in a normal plastic bottle. I purchased it on Amazon and it was a good deal but I don’t think it’s right for me.
Keyshia C.
New York
Skinfood Tea Tree is amazing! Wow, I love this! Within 4 weeks the constant acne and acne spots cleared up my face 100%. I look like a healthy glowing bratz doll! The Simple Skincare products I've tried only dried out my T-zone area and as a result, my skin produced more oil. But this cleansing foam is a good balance. Doesn't dry out my skin! It works really good! This is one of the best purchases I've made for combating acne. This tea tree cleansing foam cleans my face very well. I love it! Cleans well with no irritation. Highly recommend this product. Will likely purchase forever!!
Sarah B.
Bristol, RI
This is my new favorite cleanser. I use it in the morning and I use it as the second step of my double cleansing routine at night. It keeps my breakouts in check, and it's not too harsh. It doesn't overly dry out your skin or make it feel tight. Will repurchase.
sarah f.
Temple City, CA
I had high hopes for this product and actually enjoyed it for the first few uses. However, I noticed that it dried out my sensitive skin and also caused bumps to appear within the first week of use. I immediately stopped using it and will not be repurchasing.