SKINFOOD Skin Food Salmon Dark Circle Concealer Cream, No.1 Blooming Light Beige, 1.4 Ounce uploaded by member-0a818f60e

BY SKINFOOD

10g Look refreshed and energized with Skin Food's Salmon Dark Circle Concealer Cream. Reduce the appearance of dark circles around the eyes with the extracts of salmon roe. Salmon Dark Circle Concealer #1 is designed for those with lighter skin tones. For darker skin tones, try #2. Concentrated and creamy, it effectively covers dark eye circles and wrinkles. Can be easily applied without irritation. How to Use: After applying foundation, dispense an adequate amount and gently tap dark circle concealer cream onto dark circles around the eyes. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "at first, when i received it, i thought that it was way too dark and pink. it blends right in and can be layered with other products. it lasts all day, but you have to put a powder on top of it, or else it has that "wet" feeling, which unfortunately, makes it difficult to layer without a different product. however, i was amazed at how effortlessly it covered my dark circles! a little goes a long way, so i've had the same vial for a year now. the only reason i'm not giving five stars is because it can't be worn alone. it looks completely natural. it feels thick, but it doesn't look cakey if you use primer." in 18 reviews
  • "at first, when i received it, i thought that it was way too dark and pink. it blends right in and can be layered with other products. it lasts all day, but you have to put a powder on top of it, or else it has that "wet" feeling, which unfortunately, makes it difficult to layer without a different product. however, i was amazed at how effortlessly it covered my dark circles! a little goes a long way, so i've had the same vial for a year now. the only reason i'm not giving five stars is because it can't be worn alone. it looks completely natural. it feels thick, but it doesn't look cakey if you use primer." in 6 reviews
  • "there is a lot of product in this tiny container. it is extremely difficult to use up this product. it does have some smell. it smells like fish oil/omega-3 supplements. this is a nice concealer. it doesn't cake in my under eye area. very hydrating. the value for this product is superb. but since it is in a pot, it can be a bit unhygienic if you use your fingers rather than a brush. but overall, this is an awesome product. " in 4 reviews
  • "there is a lot of product in this tiny container. it is extremely difficult to use up this product. it does have some smell. it smells like fish oil/omega-3 supplements. this is a nice concealer. it doesn't cake in my under eye area. very hydrating. the value for this product is superb. but since it is in a pot, it can be a bit unhygienic if you use your fingers rather than a brush. but overall, this is an awesome product. " in 3 reviews
  • "great product cancels out dark circles! very creamy and does not irritate the eye! super blend able and lightweight! must have!" in 3 reviews
Justine F.
BROOKLYN, NY
This is a SOLID under eye concealer. I've just finished the entire container and I've been using daily for two years!!! You will totally get the bang for your buck with this one--And it's available on Amazon!

It def does the job of brightening up the under eye area and canceling out this dark circles. ALTHOUGH it's not a miracle worker. If your circles are particularly pronounced you're not going to get 100% coverage but if will warm up blues / purples. It applies / spreads easily and does not leave your skin feeling dry.

It has a nice creamy consistency I liked it best by applying with a small brush for accuracy and buffing out with a beauty blender. It works best with a primer. If not I found the product to settle into creases and make them more pronounced. It works very well as a base for foundation and layers extremely well with other products.

This product is not vegan since it has salmon egg extract in it. It also doesn't have the cleanest formula. It does contain propylparaben, which is a bummer

All in all I'd recommend this product!
Cailee M.
I began using the Skinfood Salmon Corrector back in 2012, and to this day, call me biased, but it's the only undereye corrector I have used and repurchased! It's a highly emollient medium coverage salmon/peach corrector (medium coverage is perfect, since we layer it under skintone concealers that have higher concentration of pigments and lend more coverage anyway), and the amount of product Skinfood provides in these jars is INSANE.

Now, onto the shades: Salmon Blooming #1 is the one that corrects and blends into my fair skintone better than #2, which is just a smidgen too dark.  I love the formula, and have used up an entire jar of #1 and repurchased. My undereye area looks so hydrated, smooth and supple when this is applied, and the corrective pigments work wonderfully at battling my subtle dark circles. HOWEVER, I found that shade #2, while darker in tone, still worked for me, and wasn't so dark, that it changed the color of my skintone concealer. I also found that the formula for Skinfood shade #2 yielded a bit more coverage as well. Neither of these added unwanted texture to my undereyes where texture wasn't needed. They just provided medium-coverage corrective properties and gave the look of well-hydrated skin, and provided a smooth canvas for my skintone concealer.

I can safely consider this product a holy grail for my chronic dry skin, and I will repurchase throughout my entire lifetime! Just wish more Skinfood products were more widely available in the U.S. They have been selling a nice portion of their skincare line in Ulta stores and Ulta.com worldwide, and I LOVE most of the Skinfood skincare products I've discovered from perusing Ulta, but if they released some of their coverage products to the west, people will TRULY understand how awesome they are, and considering just how much product is in this container, (each of mine EASILY lasted 2 years each, and THEN some), and how nice of quality they are, they're good enough to be MAJOR contenders for competing with other brands that sell peach/salmon correctors for higher markups and insanely exorbitant prices (i.e. Bobbi Brown Corrector, where you get little to no product). This Skinfood concealer is a force to be reckoned with, beautiful quality for good value, and I think us in the west are really sleeping on these wonderful Korean brands, as they just still aren't very available to us. I purchased mine for around $8 on an online Korean beauty retailer. Shipping wasn't bad, either (Between $7 and $9, I think? I purchased 4 other products from the site in the same order, including a couple BB creams). Wish I could remember the site name. I digress. Beautiful product.
Tina Z.
Westwood, NJ
I tried this since they discontinued my Sheshido optimal concealer a few years back. I did read some reviews about it before buying but I figured for the price let me try it. It’s made w a Salmon base. Yes that’s right, salmon the fish is a active ingredient in this concealer. It is effective just not as effective as the product I’m trying to replace. It also does have a bit of a fishy odor to it which is pretty strange.
Olga Z.
New Castle, DE
I like this concealer. It works well with my dark cool-toned circles. But it is very creamy and oily so I find it to crease easily. And if I try to set the concealer with some powder, it starts feeling cakey. So I prefer to fix the creases with reapplying a little amount of product.
Jessica I.
San Jose
This is an amazing under eye concealer. It cancels out the blue and purple of under eye dark circles. It is creamy and blends well and is really affordable! It works as well as the high end brands for half the price.
Magda H.
Austin, TX
One of the best under-eye correctors out there and one of the cheapest too. You get a huge jar that lasts for months and months even with daily use. The shade is perfect to hide dark circles and the formula is rich and creamy. My under-eye area tends to get very dry and many concealers settle into the lines and make me look older than I really am, but this one keeps the area in good shape while covering lack of sleep. The product also lasts well during the day if set with a light layer of powder.
Lia D.
Los Angeles, CA
Amazing product for such a cheap price! I have the lighter version and it does a great job at covering under eye circles. It looks very dewy and natural. It will crease though, but if you set it afterwards it's fine. Since you only need a tiny bit, this stuff will probably last me much longer than you should keep it around lol. I've been using it for about a year now and it looks like I practically still have a full jar!
Christina K.
Irvine, CA
Cute, cheap, and effective! Nothing to complain about. Since it is so affordable, I was a bit worried about the consistency, but it's perfectly creamy and hydrating (but doesn't crease/settle into fine lines, either). I also use sometimes use this on the high points of my face as a subtle highlight or even as a concealer since I have really pale skin. A pot of this stuff lasts forever (I've used this for half a year now, and still have 90% of this left), but I would definitely repurchase if I ever ran out!
Brooke S.
South Jordan, UT
This. Is. My. Jam.
It glides under your eye perfectly and is neither too pink nor too yellow. The product is super blend-able. I have worn it with a full face of makeup as well as with no makeup (...I HAVE to cover my dark circles. Kind of a must for me) and it looks amazing both ways.
I recommend completely.
Kim M.
My 24 year old daughter couldn't stop talking about this product so I had to give it a try myself. I've tried numerous under eye creams and this is by far my favorite and the most inexpensive. It lightens up any dark circles and leaves a beautiful natural glow. On top of this, it's only $6 from Amazon. Highly recommend!
Mary M.
Spring , TX
Does this product crease alot?
Lindsay P.
Chesapeake, VA
How foes this concealer compare to the benefit erase paste?!
Teryn M.
Arizona City, AZ
Is this going to work on my super pale, cool toned skin?
Emma L.
Does this completely cover up under eye circles??
Nicole J.
Where can I find this product in canada?