SKINFOOD Skin Food Salmon Dark Circle Concealer Cream, No.1 Blooming Light Beige, 1.4 Ounce uploaded by member-0a818f60e

BY SKINFOOD

Buy on YesStyl...
Magda H.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best under-eye correctors out there and one of the cheapest too. You get a huge jar that lasts for months and months even with daily use. The shade is perfect to hide dark circles and the formula is rich and creamy. My under-eye area tends to get very dry and many concealers settle into the lines and make me look older than I really am, but this one keeps the area in good shape while covering lack of sleep. The product also lasts well during the day if set with a light layer of powder.
Lia D.
Temecula, CA
Amazing product for such a cheap price! I have the lighter version and it does a great job at covering under eye circles. It looks very dewy and natural. It will crease though, but if you set it afterwards it's fine. Since you only need a tiny bit, this stuff will probably last me much longer than you should keep it around lol. I've been using it for about a year now and it looks like I practically still have a full jar!
Lindsay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ordered mine from Amazon I brought it on a whim I have very bad dark circles under my eyes and this stuff is very creamy blends easily for total coverage it is a salmon tone so it brightens and corrects my dark circles would recommend if u can get your hands on one
Elaina V.
Columbus, OH
This is a thick concealer, but it works so well! Covered dark circles like magic. Works great to cover acne as well. It's never been smelly like some others have mentioned. I really love it, I have purchased it several times but it lasts forever.
Christina K.
Irvine, CA
Cute, cheap, and effective! Nothing to complain about. Since it is so affordable, I was a bit worried about the consistency, but it's perfectly creamy and hydrating (but doesn't crease/settle into fine lines, either). I also use sometimes use this on the high points of my face as a subtle highlight or even as a concealer since I have really pale skin. A pot of this stuff lasts forever (I've used this for half a year now, and still have 90% of this left), but I would definitely repurchase if I ever ran out!
Brooke S.
South Jordan, UT
This. Is. My. Jam.
It glides under your eye perfectly and is neither too pink nor too yellow. The product is super blend-able. I have worn it with a full face of makeup as well as with no makeup (...I HAVE to cover my dark circles. Kind of a must for me) and it looks amazing both ways.
I recommend completely.
Kim M.
My 24 year old daughter couldn't stop talking about this product so I had to give it a try myself. I've tried numerous under eye creams and this is by far my favorite and the most inexpensive. It lightens up any dark circles and leaves a beautiful natural glow. On top of this, it's only $6 from Amazon. Highly recommend!
At first, when I received it, I thought that it was way too dark and pink. It blends right in and can be layered with other products. It lasts all day, but you have to put a powder on top of it, or else it has that "wet" feeling, which unfortunately, makes it difficult to layer without a different product. However, I was amazed at how effortlessly it covered my dark circles! A little goes a long way, so I've had the same vial for a year now. The only reason I'm not giving five stars is because it can't be worn alone. It looks completely natural. It feels thick, but it doesn't look cakey if you use primer.
Lor A.
Love it! I have awful hereditary dark circles, made worse by poor sleep, and this is a godsend. It builds well, isn't too shiny or too liable to crease in the fine lines, and it does an even better job when covered up by another layer of makeup...which I've been too lazy to do for ages. Even with light daily use, it's been almost 2 yrs and I'm nowhere near through! Great first venture for me into Korean makeup.
Crystal L.
San Jose, CA
It was too orange. Consistency was very tacky and too thick. Easy to conceal but didn't stay for long and wiped off.
Mary M.
SPRING, TX
Does this product crease alot?
Teryn M.
Arizona City, AZ
Is this going to work on my super pale, cool toned skin?
Nicole J.
Where can I find this product in canada?
Emma L.
Does this completely cover up under eye circles??
Lindsay P.
Chesapeake, VA
How foes this concealer compare to the benefit erase paste?!