BY SKINFOOD #84 in Toners & Astringents

Peach Sake Toner - Peaches contain significant vitamins, minerals, and other factors, which promote healthy skin. Peaches are rich in vitamin A and vitamin C, which are antioxidants that help reduce free radical damage and possess anti-aging benefits. Naturally occurring acid in the skin helps prevent acne and repair acne scars. The organic acid found in peaches can boost skin acid's rejuvenating effects. Finally, pectin, a type of fiber, is found in the skin of peaches and helps to tone and firm skin. Sake, a wine made from rice, clears skin by facilitating blood circulation, while the alcohol also tightens pores and controls sebum production. Geishas, traditional artisans and performers in Japan, would add sake to bath water for softer, brighter skin. Following their fashion, sake spas offer luxurious sake baths and treatments. The fermentation process produces kojic acid, which has brightening effects on skin. The yeast used in the process also contains peptides, which are chains of amino acids that play a role in effective collagen production. SKINFOOD's Peach Sake Toner is a refreshing toner made with rice sake and peach extracts, rich in vitamins A and C, which minimize shine and the appearance of pores. - Peach Sake Toner see more...

• Have you noticed any positive effects on appearance of pore size? 1 Answers
  • Where can I find this product for the best possible price? Thanks...3 Answers
  • Does this toner help control oil production ? Does it remove make...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Adriana V.
Initially, I really liked this toner, but after using it for a while, I am less impressed. The toner definitely contains alcohol, which is OK in theory, but I think it just contains too much for my skin. I have oily and clog-prone skin and thus am looking for products to hydrate my skin without making it produce more oil, but this toner just made my skin dehydrated and thus made fine lines more pronounced. I would not recommend or repurchase the toner. I will say that the packaging is truly gorgeous and these look amazing on my bathroom counter. I just wish the toner was more moisturizing and less stripping, but it is definitely OK if you follow it with hydrating steps.
Arielle R.
East Freetown, MA
I have struggled with combination skin with large pores and blackheads most of my life. I can’t go a day without this toner. It is truly life changing! It goes on the skin nicely and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated while controlling sebum. It smells amazing and really minimizes the look of pores and leaves the skin with a nice matte finish.
Amanda H.
I love the smell of this, but I’m not big on using it as a toner. It does have alcohol in it and I think that is what was leaving a slight drying feel to my skin after use. I do have oily skin but I noticed if I use drying, mattiffying products all the time my skin produces even more oil. I do still use this, but definitely not everyday.
Sarah W.
Florence
I am only rating this product with 1 star because I had an allergic reaction. I broke out with a rash all over my chest and arms almost instantaneously after using the product. I should’ve adhered to the reviews but I wanted to see for myself, but like so many other reviews that claim to be allergic I to am allergic to something that is in this product. I have never had a reaction to any product before and I am not allergic to anything either so I wouldn’t necessarily say I have sensitive skin but maybe I do? I had high hopes for this product but was also warned by the reviews! So please test this out before buying!
Kate R.
Salisbury, MD
I have purchased this multiple times. It smells amazing and I think it makes a difference in my skin. It seems to even out my complexion. The packaging is stupid because it’s in a glass bottle and you have to shake it out of the top. I also wish there was more product in the bottle.
Eman S.
Buena Park, CA
This is one of my all time favorite toners ever. It smells good, it really gets the junk out of your pores and it helps mattify skin. I love the frosted bottle it comes in and when you use it with high quality cotton, it becomes a highlight of your day and night.
Isabel C.
Long Beach, CA
It breaks my heart to say this is probably my least favorite product of Skinfood. I’m so obsessed with them because their line is amazing but this toner did nothing for me. It’s supposed to help with oily skin, it didn’t. My skin felt the same.
weglowup n.
it does cleans my skin really well and cleans my pores effectively. However, it smells peachy kinda strongly but it does not bother me. i got mine from Ulta. it is effective toner but i will be looking for sth that has less of a scent later.
Kimberly V.
Helotes, TX
I love SKINFOOD's line of peach items. It's not overwhelming in scent but a nice clean Peachy scent without smelling artificial and like alcohol. Keep in mind this toner has alcohol in it as it does sting a little bit on open wounds but not that bothersome
Theresa R.
NJ
This helped my oily skin in mattifying it right after washing my face. I have insanely greasy skin so purchasing this helped me. It smells so nice and the packaging makes me want to drink it too. Only downside is it runs out real quick.
Annie K.
Fountain Vly, CA
Where can I find this product for the best possible price? Thanks in advance!
Chrystie M.
Hackensack, NJ
Does this toner help control oil production ? Does it remove makeup?
Rachael M.
Does this really smell like peaches?! Is it like a real peach scent, or artificial peach candy scent?
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
I love anything Peach scented! Would this be a good toner for combo/ oily sensitive acne prone skin?
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this?? I've only tried one thing from this brand.