BY SKINFOOD

Peach Sake Toner - Peaches contain significant vitamins, minerals, and other factors, which promote healthy skin. Peaches are rich in vitamin A and vitamin C, which are antioxidants that help reduce free radical damage and possess anti-aging benefits. Naturally occurring acid in the skin helps prevent acne and repair acne scars. The organic acid found in peaches can boost skin acid's rejuvenating effects. Finally, pectin, a type of fiber, is found in the skin of peaches and helps to tone and firm skin. Sake, a wine made from rice, clears skin by facilitating blood circulation, while the alcohol also tightens pores and controls sebum production. Geishas, traditional artisans and performers in Japan, would add sake to bath water for softer, brighter skin. Following their fashion, sake spas offer luxurious sake baths and treatments. The fermentation process produces kojic acid, which has brightening effects on skin. The yeast used in the process also contains peptides, which are chains of amino acids that play a role in effective collagen production. SKINFOOD's Peach Sake Toner is a refreshing toner made with rice sake and peach extracts, rich in vitamins A and C, which minimize shine and the appearance of pores. - Peach Sake Toner see more...

• Have you noticed any positive effects on appearance of pore size? 1 Answers
  • Where can I find this product for the best possible price? Thanks...3 Answers
  • Does this toner help control oil production ? Does it remove make...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Toner is hands down the most important step in a skin care routine. It helps prep your skin for other products, so you can get the best results out of your routine. I've experimented with several toners but this one is my favorite.

I purchased this toner for $14.99 from Ulta. My local Ulta has a good selection of Skinfood products.

After cleansing (morning and night), I soak a cotton pad in this product and then gently sweep it across my face and neck. This toner has so many vitamins and minerals from the peaches and sake found in it. Vitamin A and C help brighten and heal the skin, and sake promotes blood flow and healing. This toner leaves my skin so smooth and soft. I find it helps my skin absorb my hyaluronic acid serum and moisturizer. It took about a month to notice a difference in my pores.
Krystle D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use this toner as an extra step after my cleanser to make sure my skin is clear and even. I feel like this product, as well as toner in general, is more suited for oily skin to control sebum, but all but the driest skin can enjoy this. And it literally smells like peach sake and the packaging is the cutest!
Sarah W.
Florence
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am only rating this product with 1 star because I had an allergic reaction. I broke out with a rash all over my chest and arms almost instantaneously after using the product. I should’ve adhered to the reviews but I wanted to see for myself, but like so many other reviews that claim to be allergic I to am allergic to something that is in this product. I have never had a reaction to any product before and I am not allergic to anything either so I wouldn’t necessarily say I have sensitive skin but maybe I do? I had high hopes for this product but was also warned by the reviews! So please test this out before buying!
Symone S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this stuff!!! It smells soooo good. As far as skin changes, I think this is on par with using witch hazel for me. I don't expect anything to permanently change the size of my pores. My tzone was less oily while using this.
Ashley M.
Brainerd, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
🍑 My new favorite toner! Bought this on a whim during a sale at Ulta and so glad I did! It smells like a peach wine & the packaging is beautiful, high quality glass. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated & soft, while also mattifying. Which is a must! I use it along with the Peach Sake serum & the combination is a miracle. Definitely recommend this toner!!
allison a.
Olympia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried the entire peach sake line from ulta and I thought everything was AMAZING. The smell is to die for. The only negative thing I have to say is I felt like the toner was a bit too drying for me. It does have alcohol, and that's probably what did it. Everything else I feel like really does control oil and is great for wearing under makeup
Brianna L.
This toner smells amazing! It's such a nice peachy smell you can't help but feel happy as you apply it to your face. I like to use this in the morning before I apply my make up because I feel it does a better job than most toners at oils control. I would definitely recommend this product if you have oily skin.
Jackie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has a strong peach scent, which I personally love, but might be too much for someone sensitive to fragrance. It works nicely but I wish it came in a bigger bottle!
Farha A.
Bloomingdale, IL
I recently started using this toner, and immediately saw a difference in my skin tone. My skin tone began to look more even, the texture of skin was a lot smoother and bump-free. I also noticed that it tremendously helped with my pores by shrinking them overtime. I love this toner, and recommend to all
Aisling B.
Dekalb
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been slowly easing my face into a Korean skincare regimen and added this toner into the mix today. It feels so refreshing and clean on my face, comes in a gorgeous glass bottle, and smells AMAZING. Seriously, I have never wanted to drink something inedible before, but this is cutting it close. 😂
Annie K.
Fountain Vly, CA
Where can I find this product for the best possible price? Thanks in advance!
Chrystie M.
Hackensack, NJ
Does this toner help control oil production ? Does it remove makeup?
Rachael M.
Does this really smell like peaches?! Is it like a real peach scent, or artificial peach candy scent?
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
I love anything Peach scented! Would this be a good toner for combo/ oily sensitive acne prone skin?
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this?? I've only tried one thing from this brand.