BY SKINFOOD

Peach Sake Toner - Peaches contain significant vitamins, minerals, and other factors, which promote healthy skin. Peaches are rich in vitamin A and vitamin C, which are antioxidants that help reduce free radical damage and possess anti-aging benefits. Naturally occurring acid in the skin helps prevent acne and repair acne scars. The organic acid found in peaches can boost skin acid's rejuvenating effects. Finally, pectin, a type of fiber, is found in the skin of peaches and helps to tone and firm skin. Sake, a wine made from rice, clears skin by facilitating blood circulation, while the alcohol also tightens pores and controls sebum production. Geishas, traditional artisans and performers in Japan, would add sake to bath water for softer, brighter skin. Following their fashion, sake spas offer luxurious sake baths and treatments. The fermentation process produces kojic acid, which has brightening effects on skin. The yeast used in the process also contains peptides, which are chains of amino acids that play a role in effective collagen production. SKINFOOD's Peach Sake Toner is a refreshing toner made with rice sake and peach extracts, rich in vitamins A and C, which minimize shine and the appearance of pores. - Peach Sake Toner see more...

• Have you noticed any positive effects on appearance of po...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this product for the best possible price...3 Answers
  • Does this toner help control oil production ? Does it rem...3 Answers
Dayna L.
Covington
I first learned about this toner from a YouTuber. It seemed so unique and different so I had to try it. I love anything that has a peach scent and this did NOT let me down. For me, it is a strange product though. Some days I notice that it makes my skin feel very fresh and dewy and others it seem to be a bit drying on my face. I will say that whenever I use a new product sometimes my skin will break out (or purge) a little. I almost gave up on this one because I did have a little breakout from it but I continued to use it about every other day and eventually my skin I guess grew a tolerance to it. Not saying that its a harsh product, but for me it did take a little to get used to. I will probably purchase it again just because I LOVE the smell and the beautiful glass bottle it comes in but as far as toners its not my first choice.
wendy d.
The smell is amazing. I enjoy it ever time i apply. But sadly i will also have to bring up cons.

This product doesn't close up my pores. And first of all I would like to start off with I don't expect this product to be a miracle or life-changing but at the least I thought it would sort of help me control my oily skin. Especially how it said on Ulta's website in the description of this product. "Helps reduce the appearance of Fine Lines" and fade acne scarring. And ive so far have had this product for a little more over a year and i have not seen any changes at all. I wish i could lobe this product. Honestly i do not hate it. Just knowing that it doesn't work for me i won't be buying this again ..
Michaela N.
Fairfield, CA
I’ve been using this every day twice a day for over a year now. My skin is smooth no pimples. Every once and a while I get a little hormonal acne from my period. But other than that I love his product. I had super oily skin and I have big pores but using this product with the moisturizer and also the egg white pore face wash it changed my skin to normal texture.
Olivia C.
Elmhurst, NY
This is one of my favorite toners so far, I would repurchase it but I’m exploring and trying new things right now. This toner was like water and it just felt like I was putting back in all the nutrients stripped from my skin. It was incredibly light weight and basically helped my skin feel like skin again. The smell can be a bit much, like if I was hungover and smelled this toner I’d feel a bit gross because it did smell like sake or soju as the name suggests. It doesn’t bother me much over all though. And can we please take a moment to look at how cute the packaging is? My friend actually thought it was soju once.
Sarah W.
Florence
I am only rating this product with 1 star because I had an allergic reaction. I broke out with a rash all over my chest and arms almost instantaneously after using the product. I should’ve adhered to the reviews but I wanted to see for myself, but like so many other reviews that claim to be allergic I to am allergic to something that is in this product. I have never had a reaction to any product before and I am not allergic to anything either so I wouldn’t necessarily say I have sensitive skin but maybe I do? I had high hopes for this product but was also warned by the reviews! So please test this out before buying!
Amber S.
This product is supposed to help brighten the skin and reduce the appearance of pores and sebum production. I will say I have noticed a big difference in the radiance of my skin and do believe that it has helped brighten it but I have not seen a difference in the size of my pores or in the production of my oils. I still feel like and oily mess at times after I use this. Maybe with time it will help more but I’m on a month of using both morning and evening and so far still oily. However, I gave it a high rating because of the luminosity it’s brought to my face and it smell amazing and feels so refreshing!
Hanna R.
Cambridge, MA
I think this worked well for me at first, but then my sensitive skin began to get too dry to continue using this. I think it would probably work best on oily, nonsensitive skin. It smells amazing, however! I wish my current toner smelled as great as this one.
Corinne C.
Dayton, OH
While I think the packaging and marketing of this toner is hilarious, I wasn’t amazed by the actual product. I thought it was pretty expensive for the amount of toner you end up getting. It’s very cute though and looks great in pictures but I don’t think I’ll purchase again.
Jamie A.
Jessup
I’ve used 3 products from the peach sake line and they’re all consistently good. They’re gentle and effective and they work well together or on their own within my routine. The peach smell is light and not overwhelming at all. I’ve repurchased this more then once
❁ashley❁ F.
Love this. My skin feels so fresh and ready for the day whenever I put this on. I just use a cotton round and apply a little bit of this toner all over my face. I purchased this at ulta beauty. I will continue to repurchase after i finish my bottle.
Annie K.
Fountain Vly, CA
Where can I find this product for the best possible price? Thanks in advance!
Chrystie M.
Hackensack, NJ
Does this toner help control oil production ? Does it remove makeup?
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
How is this?? I've only tried one thing from this brand.
Rachael M.
Does this really smell like peaches?! Is it like a real peach scent, or artificial peach candy scent?
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
I love anything Peach scented! Would this be a good toner for combo/ oily sensitive acne prone skin?

back