BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Soft butter cream type hand cream Contains 5% shea butter With fresh lemon scent Apply an appropriate amount after washing your hands. see more...

Lindsey M.
Morgantown, WV
I'm not huge into lotion, but this was okay. It didn't leave my hands feeling super greasy (which is why I don't like most lotions.) So, I enjoyed that. It was a little too strong on the odor for my taste.
Sierra D.
First off, my favorite scent is lemon, so I had high hopes for this product.. with that being said, I'm extremely satisfied with this purchase! The smell is amazing & it moisturizers so perfectly! Will definitely be repurchasing!
Taylor L.
The scent is too strong for my liking. It does work well for making your skin soft. I bought this at their store. It is gentle on your skin. I would recommend if strong scents don't bother you.
Ivy Jane F.
Kingsland, TX
Not only does this product smell amazing, it does amazing things! I had extremely high hopes given the term, “skin food” and it 100% delivered.
Yolss H.
I am used to have a hand cream in my purse but always struggle finding a nice cream. Since I first bought this had cream I knew I would extremely like it. The essence smell so nice and the packaging is super cute.
Ciara B.
Hampshire
This firstly smells absolutely gorgeous! Leaves y skin feeling silky soft also... Definitely worth the buy!
Alonso E.
Miami
I loved this very good product actually one of the best I have ever tested from this brand simply me