BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Soft butter cream type hand cream Contains 5% shea butter With fresh lemon scent Apply an appropriate amount after washing your hands. see more...

Sierra D.
First off, my favorite scent is lemon, so I had high hopes for this product.. with that being said, I'm extremely satisfied with this purchase! The smell is amazing & it moisturizers so perfectly! Will definitely be repurchasing!
Taylor L.
The scent is too strong for my liking. It does work well for making your skin soft. I bought this at their store. It is gentle on your skin. I would recommend if strong scents don't bother you.
Ivy Jane F.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Not only does this product smell amazing, it does amazing things! I had extremely high hopes given the term, “skin food” and it 100% delivered.
Yolss H.
I am used to have a hand cream in my purse but always struggle finding a nice cream. Since I first bought this had cream I knew I would extremely like it. The essence smell so nice and the packaging is super cute.
Ciara B.
This firstly smells absolutely gorgeous! Leaves y skin feeling silky soft also... Definitely worth the buy!
Alonso E.
Miami
I loved this very good product actually one of the best I have ever tested from this brand simply me