BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Enriched with sheabutter 20 % perfumed handcream. Moisturizing hand cream is absorbed into skin and dry hands by coating them. Pack Size - 30ml see more...

Tara R.
Love this hand cream! Left my hands feeling extremely moisturized. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with super dry hands. And the best part about it is it not too expensive! A little goes a long ways.
Alex L.
I love the scent of the hand cream as it smells like very light and kind of like jasmine. I like the fact that the scent is faint and not in your face. The cream makes my hands feel so soft and moisturized afterwards without leaving a greasy film everywhere. However, I think it's a bit pricey for how small the hand cream is.
.♛. ا.
Riyadh
Ilike its let the hand softy iloke the white jasmine its like baby powder smell , yes imeeet it ibuy it from japan its very cheap ilike thr price itry all the smellls hope u all try it beacuse the price,result,smeeelll very good from japanese my
keiry s.
Doral, FL
Hidratacion y suavidad al maximo la shea es un hodratante por excelencia. Los usos tanto en cabello como cuerpo, me encanta consumir todo lo que contenga sheabutter.