BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Containing 5~20% of shea butter with fruity and floral scent for hand moisturizing care. How to use: After washing hands or whenever hands feel dry, take an appropriate amount and apply on the hands. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Brenda🥕🥕 O.
Santa Clarita
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the peach hand cream and I carry it wherever I go. I like the simple packaging and design of the product. The smell is very pleasant and it very effective in leaving my hands feeling moisturized. :)
Alonso E.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this very good product actually one of the best I have ever tested from this brand simply me It is used after the mask to moisturize even the super rich skin consist
Tugce S.
I received these hand creams as a gift, i was quite hesitant at the beginning but later decided these are very handy to use and carry with me in the bag. And smell is also nice too. Though I like "the hand food" hand cream with big pink bottle more than these.
Charmaine L.
I love this hand cream as it gives you that feeling of smooth, silky hands and it smells nice as well. It comes with different scents also and It is very handy you can pop it on your pocket anytime and its very gentle on the hands. I definitely recommend this product! ❤