Skinfood - Shea Butter Perfumed Hand Cream 30ml Musk Scent

by SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Containing 5~20% of shea butter with fruity and floral scent for hand moisturizing care. How to use: After washing hands or whenever hands feel dry, take an appropriate amount and apply on the hands.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skinfood - Shea Butter Perfumed Hand Cream 30ml Musk Scent!
I love the scent of the hand cream as it smells like very light and kind of like jasmine. I like the fact that the scent is faint and not in your face. The cream makes my hands feel so soft and moisturized afterwards without leaving a greasy film everywhere. However, I think it's a bit pricey for how small the hand cream is.
Abu dhabi, Abu dhabi
I love this hand cream as it gives you that feeling of smooth, silky hands and it smells nice as well. It comes with different scents also and It is very handy you can pop it on your pocket anytime and its very gentle on the hands. I definitely recommend this product! ❤
I received these hand creams as a gift, i was quite hesitant at the beginning but later decided these are very handy to use and carry with me in the bag. And smell is also nice too. Though I like "the hand food" hand cream with big pink bottle more than these.
Riyadh
Ilike its let the hand softy iloke the white jasmine its like baby powder smell , yes imeeet it ibuy it from japan its very cheap ilike thr price itry all the smellls hope u all try it beacuse the price,result,smeeelll very good from japanese my
Doral, FL
Hidratacion y suavidad al maximo la shea es un hodratante por excelencia. Los usos tanto en cabello como cuerpo, me encanta consumir todo lo que contenga sheabutter.
Miami
I loved this very good product actually one of the best I have ever tested from this brand simply me It is used after the mask to moisturize even the super rich skin consist
I cannot stress how awesome this stuff is! I got rose and it smells wonderful. It leaves my skin so soft with absolutely no greasy feeling.
Tantan
❄❄❄Hi everyone,I like this product, I use it and it was very satisfied, just buy it and you will know what I talk about!❄❄❄
monterrey
Just bought more than 30 pieces to give as Xmas present. Love the smell, cute packing and very price-quality worthy!!

Looking for your answer?