BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Containing 5~20% of shea butter with fruity and floral scent for hand moisturizing care. How to use: After washing hands or whenever hands feel dry, take an appropriate amount and apply on the hands. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Odette J.
They came in the cutest small bottles so I knew this was perfect for on the go. Depending on whether you buy it, it can cheaper or more. All the scents were delicious although my least scent was mint as personally I dislike the scent. Although it does come thick so a little goes a long way for these. Overall, I would buy it again to throw in my book bag and go.
Hannah Y.
Huntington Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very creamy and perfectly sized to toss into your purse, makeup bag or gym kit. They are excellent as stocking stuffers or party favors for birthdays, holidays and bridal showers. The scents are not too strong and I bought a wide range of them to use as party favors, but my favorite scent is the peach. Very light. Skinfood - Shea Butter Perfumed Hand Cream 30ml Peach Scent
Ragan H.
Warrior
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loved this product. All of the smells were amazing. The packaging was very nice and cute. It was at a good value as well. Not too pricey.
Mariane P.
Gaspé , QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot stress how awesome this stuff is! I got rose and it smells wonderful. It leaves my skin so soft with absolutely no greasy feeling.
fatimazahra a.
Tantan
Beauty Junkie Expert
❄❄❄Hi everyone,I like this product, I use it and it was very satisfied, just buy it and you will know what I talk about!❄❄❄