BY SKINFOOD

A rich and nutrition packed eye cream formulated with arbutin and salmon roe extracts that feed and nurture the delicate eye zone for refreshed and vibrant looking eyes. Haloxyl strengthens skin and decreases hemoglobin production to prevent the formation of dark circles under the eyes. To further boost skin brightening, apply Salmon Brightening Eye Serum prior to the cream. Salmon eggs and oil and a whitening element that are good for dark circles make the areas around your eyes bright and healthy. Contains Haloxyl, a dark circle alleviation element, which also strengthen the skin tone, prevent hemoglobin that causes the dark circles, and thus makes the skin around the eyes clear and white. How to Use: After using the toner, apply an appropriate amount around your eyes, and tap the area lightly to help the skin absorb it. Pack Size - 30ml see more...

Jessica K.
canton
My go to! I have very dry under eyes along with slight darkness. I usually start my eye routine with this and top it off with a gel from my dermatologist. But this is great for brightening under your eyes and also hydrating. I bring it all the way out to my temples and it almost gives you that highlighting effect without any make up
Abby B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love the smell and texture of this product, but it took a long time to see results. This wasn't my most favorite product I have ever recieved and it was a little pricey. I never bought it again nor did I recommend it to friends and family. It just wasn't what I was in to
Elena Z.
Woodbridge
The cream has an awesome smell and adorable packaging. The only problem is that I did not see much results after using it for a whole year. The cream is thick therefore small amount goes a long way but personally I do not see much brightening effects. However the cream is also said to nourish the skin and I find that applying the eye cream to dry parts of the face (especially during the winter) makes for a great moisturizer for the face.
Hesharnee J.
Colombo
It's moisturizing, and seems to have helped with my dark eye circles. I had a bad habit of rubbing my eyes (which I just kicked, whew), so my eyes were alrdy like a panda. After I stopped rubbing my eyes, and with the use of this eye cream, my dark eye circles have lightened considerably. I would attribute most of the lightening to the fact tt I dun rub my eyes anymore,but I would like to think that this cream helped in some ways haha. No milia , no pimples from it. Dont use too much at one go, especially if you're going to put concealer over it. Your concealer will crease if you've been too enthusiastic about the amount of eye cream used. It's kind of oily, as some reviewers said.

On another note,ive used this on the flakey areas around my mouth as well, when my normal moisturizer didn't quite cut it. It helped reduce the flakiness after a couple of days, which showed y moisturizing factor.
Khaliun F.
Galway
I still use this product till this day! Im not sure if it still is in the market as it lasts sooo long! I think the packaging is good enough for the price value and I think its a bargain because the product lasts for decades. After using the product my dark circles and puffiness have definetly reduced and you can definetly see that!